I need an educated guess of when we will cure baldness, details inside.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoSox
    • Jun 2010

Not taking Propecia would be the worst mistake ever. I've been on Propecia since 2007, and had no side effects. If I did not get on it I'd look like my brother, NW6.

My current situation is NW 2, with diffuse thinning (which is temporarily cured by Derm concealer ).

Tired of people complaining about Propecia. It works, and will save your hair.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
      • Jun 2013

Originally posted by BoSox
      Not taking Propecia would be the worst mistake ever. I've been on Propecia since 2007, and had no side effects. If I did not get on it I'd look like my brother, NW6.

My current situation is NW 2, with diffuse thinning (which is temporarily cured by Derm concealer ).

This is why they call this place BALD TRUTH TALK.

Comment

• Kiwi
        • Mar 2011

I'm not complaining about propecia but it's not a future or cutting edge treatment. And that's the truth.

I had to stop using propecia because I lost my erections and started to get heart palpitations. It was scary. And is rather be a bald NW7 than have no sex. And that's also the bald truth of it.

It's worth trying! I certainly tried more than once but just couldn't seem to crack it.

Comment

• Sogeking
          • Feb 2011

Yup. 2025-2030 is when will get the cure.

Comment

• rdawg
            • Jun 2012

Agreed, While I have agressive loss and very slowly my hairloss is progressing it could be FAR worse than it is now, I've largely got the same amount as when I started on FIN two years ago.

another guy that started losing his hair about a year after me is now an NW5 pretty much, it's gone I'm still an NW3. My brother also started too late and has been NW6 for like 3 years now.

Comment

Working...