+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I donīt know if my guess if educated, but you can read it if you want.
    I say it depends on what you are going to be norwoodwise.

NW2 NW3 have a "cure" if CB 03 01 5% for alopecia works somewhere close to the results we saw in their testtrial, they can go in for a nice hair transplant with a good surgeon. If you check out stuff on your own and donīt listen to all the people here you will se that it doesnt have to be as long as everybody tells you until we may see CB 03 01 come to market. Their phase 2 trial for acne took place from june 2012 until february 2014 and reported to be finished now...
    NW4 NW5 that may need something like replicel(have a partnership with shiseido and new regulations), possibly histogen(they are not dead in my eyes) or hair multiplication(we still see what the germans have to show to the world and never underestimate these germans). I would say 2020 - 2022 for those guys

NW6 NW7 2025 - 2030

The negative and positive posters know the same...so educate yourself as much as you desire, but donīt believe every post you read, also mine. Its just my opinion Have a nice one

could even be 2030-2040 for a day when you can walk in, get all your hair cloned and then get them transplanted. There are so many problems with the current teams working on hair multiplication it's like they were trying to solve HIV lol. Thank god I'm a NW 3, I can pray for pilofocus and CB..

do you need to take propecia to take advantage of future treatments?

Quote Originally Posted by ThisSucksDude View Post
    do you need to take propecia to take advantage of future treatments?
    not if CB proves to be superior

I'll be dead when a "cure" is available

Not taking Propecia would be the worst mistake ever. I've been on Propecia since 2007, and had no side effects. If I did not get on it I'd look like my brother, NW6.

My current situation is NW 2, with diffuse thinning (which is temporarily cured by Derm concealer ).

Tired of people complaining about Propecia. It works, and will save your hair.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Not taking Propecia would be the worst mistake ever. I've been on Propecia since 2007, and had no side effects. If I did not get on it I'd look like my brother, NW6.

My current situation is NW 2, with diffuse thinning (which is temporarily cured by Derm concealer ).

This is why they call this place BALD TRUTH TALK.

I'm not complaining about propecia but it's not a future or cutting edge treatment. And that's the truth.

I had to stop using propecia because I lost my erections and started to get heart palpitations. It was scary. And is rather be a bald NW7 than have no sex. And that's also the bald truth of it.

It's worth trying! I certainly tried more than once but just couldn't seem to crack it.

Yup. 2025-2030 is when will get the cure.

Agreed, While I have agressive loss and very slowly my hairloss is progressing it could be FAR worse than it is now, I've largely got the same amount as when I started on FIN two years ago.

another guy that started losing his hair about a year after me is now an NW5 pretty much, it's gone I'm still an NW3. My brother also started too late and has been NW6 for like 3 years now.