X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rocksteady44
    • Jul 2014

Best Transplant Surgeon in NYC?

Hi,

I'm Derek and am new here. I'm 31 years old and have been losing my hair slowly since I was 19. I have been on Propecia and have been on Avodart for the past few years. For the most part it has worked. I am not balding on my crown that bad, but my hairline keeps on receding ever so slowly and it's gotten to the point where I need to do something about it. Luckily I have pretty long hair so I am able to somewhat hide the fact that it is receding.

Who is the absolute best person to go to for transplant work in New York? I have been told I have terrific donor areas and would only need my hairline filled in and a bit on crown.

Dr. David Orentreich has been my family dermatologist for years, and has kept me with a good amount of hair, but I can't find many reviews on him. I know his father Norman created the hair transplant, but is he good?

I have been doing research and it also sounds like Carlos Wesley is very good as is Dr. Bernstein . I feel like Berstein might just have the best advertising though!

There is also Dr. Feller..

Can anyone lead me to the absolute best? Luckily, I make a good enough living that I am willing to pay to have the best results.

I've attached some pics of my "situation" Any advise would be so so appreciated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	467530Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	467531
  • Rocksteady44
    • Jul 2014

Nobody with knowledge of NYC doctors can help a balding brother out??

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
      • Jan 2011

I am from NYC and traveled to Turkey for my FUE and I am happy so far.

Anyway, best NYC doctor, I think is Dr. Bernstein. Dr. Feller is Long Island.

Comment

• Rocksteady44
        • Jul 2014

Awesome thanks! Yea, i am planning to go see him soon.

Comment

Working...