+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Dr. Wesley, we appreciate your responses. I just have two questions:

1. I know you don't want to give any proposed release date yet, but could you at least tell us when you plan to update the public on the results from your next phase trial? and if everything went as planned, understanding of course there are always potential issues that can obstruct timelines, when would this be available?

2. Have you looked into using AmnioFix in part of the trial and not just ACell? Apparently in Dr. Coles last study, 6/12 hairs regenerated using Aminofix, while only 2/12 regenerated with ACell. I realize you are taking a completely different approach, but I thought I'd make you aware of this.

Keep up the good work.

FTL

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Dr. Wesley, we appreciate your responses. I just have two questions:

1. I know you don't want to give any proposed release date yet, but could you at least tell us when you plan to update the public on the results from your next phase trial? and if everything went as planned, understanding of course there are always potential issues that can obstruct timelines, when would this be available?

2. Have you looked into using AmnioFix in part of the trial and not just ACell? Apparently in Dr. Coles last study, 6/12 hairs regenerated using Aminofix, while only 2/12 regenerated with ACell. I realize you are taking a completely different approach, but I thought I'd make you aware of this.

Keep up the good work.

FTL
    These are just all incredible developments. If pilofocus proceeds and can demonstrate 6/12 or 50% regeneration, or even 30% regeneration and deliver robust and thick results, then we are talking about a real potential resolution for a lot of suffers. If you consider a scarless procedure with maximal graft survival and 30% donor regeneration, I go from being a no way candidate for transplantation to a real candidate

Thank you for everything Dr Wesley . I hope you are rewarded substantially when this comes to fruition

Thanks for the response, Dr. Wesley - I'm glad you cleared up the "upwards of $20,000" statement. I'm really looking forward to when Pilofocus is ready - keep cracking the whip on that engineering team!

Also Dr. Wesley, I don't mean to bombard you with questions, but with the piloscopic method be viable for body hair transplants or does it only work on the scalp? If it could remove beard hair without scarring that would bring a plethora of new grafts into use for a lot of people.

Thanks again,
    FTL

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Thumbs up

Hi everyone , Wanted to let you all know that Dr Wesley and I had a very nice phone conversation yesterday-approx 20 minutes. He had updated me on Pilofocus. Again , I'm sorry but I cannot get too specific on certain areas but I can tell you that his technology has really advanced. His innovatively new instrument,The 'Piloscope' is NOW completed. Now it's on to perfecting the process of medical cleanliness and sterilization . There is a lot more involved in that then most of us would realize.
    Especially since his updated Pilofocus method is a new science in hair transplantation.
    As I have been saying, Patience IS a Virtue my friends.
    After our phone conversation yesterday, I personally FEEL now more than ever before that this WILL BE a Game-Changer!!! Not kidding friends! I can't wait to be one of his phase test patients,, that will happen after that update I had mentioned to you. I'll respond better tomorrow morning CST. I'm on my iPhone right now and must go. Cheers to ALL

Thanks for the updates Artista, any word on the regeneration sector of pilofocus?

regeneration ! YES OR NO ?

Did he state yet when your procedure will be?

regeneration ! YES OR NO ?
    This is what interests me most with respect to Piloscopy. Artista, I realize you may not be able to share information on regeneration at this time, but I really wish we could clarify this. Scarless transplantation would be nice, but without regeneration any new type of procedure won't be much use to high norwoods or people destined to become high norwoods.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Friends-You all must keep this in mind...
    Dr Wesley has been so very busy consumed with updating and improving his Piloscopic instrumentation out in Utah,
    plus also having to treat his many patients back in NewYork.
    The regenerative aspects of his new 'Scarless' technology i.e. The 2013 phase test 'before&after' photos were INDEED breathtaking BUT, it certainly was and still is ANECDOTAL at this point in time.
    Dr Wesley had said to me last Friday that the next Phase Testing timeframe may begin about September of this year. ( me being one of his patients)
    Keep in mind that it was predicted to happen at the end of this spring or early this summer. It was of course an approximation. Medical science studies are what they are. The next Phase Test will tell us so much more.
    (Sorry but I am at work this evening, responding via my iPhone )