Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jotronic
    • Nov 2008

Dr. Hasson/4134 Grafts/ Ten Months/ Repair/Wet Hair Pics

This patient was posted before but he came back in for additional full face photos and HD video. He originally had tunnel grafts to secure his old hair system. He came to Dr. Hasson for removal of these tunnel grafts then, once healed, he returned for 4134 grafts in one session.

His hair is a bit wet to show more detail.

His previous photo posting is shown here...
    This is a unique case that no doubt most of you have not seen the likes of before. This local patient underwent a procedure many years ago to attach a hair system to his scalp. At one point some clinics would create "tunnels" in a patient's scalp tissue in order for hooks from a system to latch onto. We have seen

His previous HD video is shown on the H&W HD Video Fridays thread.
    Attached Files
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com
  • HelpROGER
    • Dec 2008

I can’t believe how different this guy looks! If I didn’t examine the photos closely I would swear it was a different person.

Comment

• Spex
      Dr Representative
      • Nov 2008

This patient has reason to have that big grin
      Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• MackJames
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by HelpROGER
        I can’t believe how different this guy looks! If I didn’t examine the photos closely I would swear it was a different person.
        I agree. He looks years younger. Great work

Comment

• mattj
          Doctor Representative
          • Oct 2009

Yes. Even with the greyer hair he looks younger now. Good work.
          I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Comment

• Jotronic
            • Nov 2008

HD Video showing this patient's results has now been added to our gallery and to the "Hasson & Wong HD Video Fridays" thread.

www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Comment

Working...