+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Temples Regrowth

Hello

Since there are many new companies working on regrowing hair, did any company succeed in regrowing hair on temples in human subjects?

Thank you

who cares? you young dudes obsessed over your hairline need to stop being pansies. Take a look around- I don't know hardly any men over 25 that have hair on their temples. It's called being a man. Shit looks mature and badass. Just look at jean reno, dude's hairline is like at the back of his head and ladies still love him, and he's not even handsome in any recognizable way. One thing I've learned as I get older is that women like weird looking dudes, and they don't care if you have hair like a thirteen year old- in fact i think it turns most of them off, after a certain age having a straight hairline doesn't even look natural, it looks too innocent and babylike. Went to a funeral today, literally every single dude there over 30 was balding or bald, and the two baldest dudes had the best looking wives. I thought it was crap when my temples went, but I think it looks pretty good now. the only thing that sucks is losing the rest But this shit doesn't matter at all. I'd rather not be very bald, but people on here who are crying over not having hair in their temples are seriously BDD and ridiculous. You might as well be anorexic.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    who cares? you young dudes obsessed over your hairline need to stop being pansies. Take a look around- I don't know hardly any men over 25 that have hair on their temples. It's called being a man. Shit looks mature and badass. Just look at jean reno, dude's hairline is like at the back of his head and ladies still love him, and he's not even handsome in any recognizable way. One thing I've learned as I get older is that women like weird looking dudes, and they don't care if you have hair like a thirteen year old- in fact i think it turns most of them off, after a certain age having a straight hairline doesn't even look natural, it looks too innocent and babylike. Went to a funeral today, literally every single dude there over 30 was balding or bald, and the two baldest dudes had the best looking wives. I thought it was crap when my temples went, but I think it looks pretty good now. the only thing that sucks is losing the rest But this shit doesn't matter at all. I'd rather not be very bald, but people on here who are crying over not having hair in their temples are seriously BDD and ridiculous. You might as well be anorexic.
    The fox who longed for grapes, beholds with pain
    The tempting clusters were too high to gain;
    Grieved in his heart he forced a careless smile,
    And cried ,‘They’re sharp and hardly worth my while.’

haha, appreciate the poetic lapse, well done. but, nah, mourning over receded temples is still just plain stupid. Going totally bald sucks, yes, I will admit it, I'm no proud fox. especially going bald at a terribly young age, which I never had to deal with, must be very hard. But fretting over lost temples is like grieving the loss of a smooth chest or being pissed because your testicles dropped. Only 13 year old babies think that you need to have hair in your temples to be attractive and happy. just plain moronic. men lose their temple hair, that's what happens. makes you look older and wiser and manly. Girls like it. You are not gonna be a teenager forever, deal with your BDD.

Also saw a dude with a transplant at this funeral. Looked totally terrible. Not an old one either, no plugs. Still looked obviously weird and thin and fabricated as hell, much more lame than any of the room full of naturally balding and bald men. Just made him look insecure and whack. Kinda like wesley sneijder, all moth eaten and shit. and I doubt they will perfect any technique that gets your hair looking natural anytime in the foreseeable future, even if they do create new follicles. So many cosmetic problems to overcome, they'll still have to surgically implant follicles, and it'll still look stupid. Better to just deal with what you've got and be a good man and care about the things that really matter. And before you chime in "why are you even on here bla bla," I'm on here because I find the new chemical advances interesting and i'd like to slow the progress of hair loss, but neither do I really care about it very much or think that we're gonna all go back to having great hair anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by HairBane View Post
    The fox who longed for grapes, beholds with pain
    The tempting clusters were too high to gain;
    Grieved in his heart he forced a careless smile,
    And cried ,‘They’re sharp and hardly worth my while.’
    hahahah thumbs up to this one

I don't really see how the Aesop quote applies here. He's not really saying "Who cares about a perfect hairline" because he doesn't have one and is trying to convince himself that's how he really feels when it's not. He's saying, "Yeah, a perfect hairline would be nice, but it's probably not as important as some people think it is, especially when compared to more advanced forms of hair loss."

A lot of guys on here with more advanced forms of loss remember being really obsessed with their hairlines when they were younger but now realize how relatively insignificant that "problem" was compared to their experiences of actual advanced hair loss, and they wish they hadn't wasted so much time and let it affect them so much when it was something almost no one else could have noticed or would have cared about. Hairlines naturally come in a lot of different shapes; what typically upsets people about ones that seem as if they could be receded is that they think it's a sign of further hair loss to come, which most people assume will be right around the corner, but that's not definitely or even regularly the case.

Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post
    I don't really see how the Aesop quote applies here. He's not really saying "Who cares about a perfect hairline" because he doesn't have one and is trying to convince himself that's how he really feels when it's not. He's saying, "Yeah, a perfect hairline would be nice, but it's probably not as important as some people think it is, especially when compared to more advanced forms of hair loss."

A lot of guys on here with more advanced forms of loss remember being really obsessed with their hairlines when they were younger but now realize how relatively insignificant that "problem" was compared to their experiences of actual advanced hair loss, and they wish they hadn't wasted so much time and let it affect them so much when it was something almost no one else could have noticed or would have cared about. Hairlines naturally come in a lot of different shapes; what typically upsets people about ones that seem as if they could be receded is that they think it's a sign of further hair loss to come, which most people assume will be right around the corner, but that's not definitely or even regularly the case.
    Do you really believe he would not get a perfect hairline if he could(same for me and you)? I canīt imagine a man that spends so much of his time on here and not think about a perfect head of hair including hairline. I worry a lot about my hairline a lot and I even have a great head of hair. Almost everybody has enough donor to create a "manly look", if he canīt just shave it off(doesnīt get any manlier that that).... And donīt tell me its important to look good for women, its about what you think, and I want a perfect, awesome head of hair and I donīt care one bit if a women thinks its looking silly for a grown man to have a perfect head of hair....Its about the perspective with which you look at the quote. According to me it fits perfect

Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post
    A lot of guys on here with more advanced forms of loss remember being really obsessed with their hairlines when they were younger but now realize how relatively insignificant that "problem" was compared to their experiences of actual advanced hair loss, and they wish they hadn't wasted so much time and let it affect them so much when it was something almost no one else could have noticed or would have cared about.
    In fact, I don't even remember my hairline recession. Hair loss for me started at teen age and I never had as a young man healthy hair. You know, the type of hair that not only looks good but that will also protect your head from rain, sunburn and the eventual small scratches. The last time I can remember my head with such hair was before the age of 16. And I had not the luxury to waste time with my problem because at that time there was nothing to control AGA.

I only wish that the next generations will never have to endure such a crippling experience at such a young age. I don' mean just temples, but aggressive diffuse thinning in your early 20's.

I grew some with finasteride (i'm a diffuser) and I've grew some hair behind the hairline, but did not restore it at the temples

Who would rather have less hair than more? I mean isnt that why people even come here in the first place? Getting temple hair or any other hair is just as legit as a NW 7 wanting back the crown or whatever. There is no mature hairline its just balding by a different name. If you have 1 hair lost than your hair can be better.