+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Read my post again. If you just have a receded hairline and you waste your youth focused on it, you will regret it. I'm not minimizing your anxiety about it, just saying it could be (and maybe will be) much worse, and you'll appreciate the difference when you get there.

Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post
    Read my post again. If you just have a receded hairline and you waste your youth focused on it, you will regret it. I'm not minimizing your anxiety about it, just saying it could be (and maybe will be) much worse, and you'll appreciate the difference when you get there.
    If you refer personally to me, I was perhaps not clear but I am already NW7. How can this be worse, especially given that it happened in my 20's with aggressive diffuse hair loss in a NW7 pattern, at a time when there was nothing to slow it down?

But yeah, I see what you mean generally about a receding hairline at young age, if this is the only issue of course.

thank you all for your answers, but they are not the answers i am looking for...

Recently, Desmond brought to us many new clinical trials, and i though maybe there's a trial that succeeded growing temples... if u know anything like that, i would like to know...

ty

Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    If you refer personally to me, I was perhaps not clear but I am already NW7. How can this be worse, especially given that it happened in my 20's with aggressive diffuse hair loss in a NW7 pattern, at a time when there was nothing to slow it down?

But yeah, I see what you mean generally about a receding hairline at young age, if this is the only issue of course.
    I wasn't referring to you, I was really directing it to the young man who said that he had a full head of hair. I'm probably wasting my time trying to pass along an important but sure to be ignored piece of advice to these NW1-NW2s. I will be quiet now.

Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post
    I wasn't referring to you, I was really directing it to the young man who said that he had a full head of hair. I'm probably wasting my time trying to pass along an important but sure to be ignored piece of advice to these NW1-NW2s. I will be quiet now.
    I am not ignoring it. I only come here on mondays to check out things once per week I donīt think that is being obsessed, at least in my opinion just saying that I am 100% getting a perfect hairline(which I never had really) as soon as the cure is out, just like everybody else would, that wants to have a nice hairline... I am not ignoring you at all sir

Quote Originally Posted by sascha View Post
    I am not ignoring it. I only come here on mondays to check out things once per week I donīt think that is being obsessed, at least in my opinion just saying that I am 100% getting a perfect hairline(which I never had really) as soon as the cure is out, just like everybody else would, that wants to have a nice hairline... I am not ignoring you at all sir
    Nothing is "perfect", and the "cure" is not gonna happen. best case scenario, in the next 100 yrs they figure out a way to halt hairloss or they come up with a way to do implantation of follicles that might or might not look better than the current crap transplants. I can very honestly say that if someone said they could halt my hair loss completely and give me the choice of how to look, I'd say leave the temples how they are. It looks good, manly, mature, handsome. Most men (and i mean almost evrybody) i know have some hair loss. If they aren't losing it, they are going gray. there's nothing wrong with it, and no one except maybe a 15 year old girl thinks anyone looks any less perfect or handsome because of some recession, in fact it looks very age appropriate and appealing to most.

My only point is that needing and wanting everything on your body to be how it was when you were 15 is not only irrational, it's just plain dumb, and it belies a lack of intelligence, maturity, and value for the things in life that really matter. Do you also want a face without any wrinkles whatsoever? or for your beard to never come in fully, because your young smooth face is "perfect"? Who gives a shit, we get old, we change, life goes on. Losing your hair completely in your teens or twenties is not as common, and as such, it must be much much harder and stand out more in a crowd. Even so, the people who treat it like a death sentence have some other psychological issues to deal with, or they are just not very bright or understanding of what real tragedy entails. When I go totally bald, i'll probably just get used to that too, and who knows if i would pay for any kind of cure, forget the temples. Shit would have to be pretty damn natural looking for me to take that step, and i just don't see that kind of magical transformation happening anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    Nothing is "perfect", and the "cure" is not gonna happen. best case scenario, in the next 100 yrs they figure out a way to halt hairloss or they come up with a way to do implantation of follicles that might or might not look better than the current crap transplants. I can very honestly say that if someone said they could halt my hair loss completely and give me the choice of how to look, I'd say leave the temples how they are. It looks good, manly, mature, handsome. Most men (and i mean almost evrybody) i know have some hair loss. If they aren't losing it, they are going gray. there's nothing wrong with it, and no one except maybe a 15 year old girl thinks anyone looks any less perfect or handsome because of some recession, in fact it looks very age appropriate and appealing to most.

My only point is that needing and wanting everything on your body to be how it was when you were 15 is not only irrational, it's just plain dumb, and it belies a lack of intelligence, maturity, and value for the things in life that really matter. Do you also want a face without any wrinkles whatsoever? or for your beard to never come in fully, because your young smooth face is "perfect"? Who gives a shit, we get old, we change, life goes on. Losing your hair completely in your teens or twenties is not as common, and as such, it must be much much harder and stand out more in a crowd. Even so, the people who treat it like a death sentence have some other psychological issues to deal with, or they are just not very bright or understanding of what real tragedy entails. When I go totally bald, i'll probably just get used to that too, and who knows if i would pay for any kind of cure, forget the temples. Shit would have to be pretty damn natural looking for me to take that step, and i just don't see that kind of magical transformation happening anytime soon.
    True that but again I never had a perfect hairline and I am doing just fine without it, just said as soon as maybe hair cloning is out, I am going to change my hairline and couldnt care less about what you think. I donīt experience strong hairloss + I am on fin and doing great, I check out the threads about fin and once in a while the cutting edge section. When I say cure I mean a cure for me, I honestly think that the guys with NW6/NW7 have to wait a looong time, but for the others the general feeling tells us we get closer, thats great

Quote Originally Posted by ShookOnes View Post
    I grew some with finasteride (i'm a diffuser) and I've grew some hair behind the hairline, but did not restore it at the temples
    Is fin supposed to work better with diffuse pattern hair loss?

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    Nothing is "perfect", and the "cure" is not gonna happen.
    More speculation that holds no water. Why do you go around these forums and keep repeating that crap that has no backing whatsoever ? How do you know Jahoda won't stumble across a key finding and grow hair like no tomorrow ? You simply don't know what's going on behind closed doors. It's only a matter of time before they crack it, whether you like it or not.

When I go totally bald, i'll probably just get used to that too
    Why don't I buy that ?

from your non relevant answers to the question, i conclude that there's no such thing as temples hair regrowth was seen in a clinical trial...

thank u..