+ Reply to Thread

Default Avodart offshore success?

I've been ordering Avodart offshore using 2.5 daily with no results... actually I'm geeting worse. Has anybody used any of these offshore pharmacies with good results... meaning the Avodart was effective? If so, which ones? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by stuntman47 View Post
    I've been ordering Avodart offshore using 2.5 daily with no results... actually I'm geeting worse. Has anybody used any of these offshore pharmacies with good results... meaning the Avodart was effective? If so, which ones? Thanks.

Hey there could be a couple of reasons why you are reacting like this. First I would like to know how long have you been on this medication? The reason is that some people who first start Finasteride (Propecia) or Dutasteride (Avodart) they have an initial shed. This is actually a great sign and what is going on is that your body is shedding out some of the weaker and miniturized hair and getting ready to replace it with thicker hair. This is what happened to me when I first started Finasteride and it is only temporary.

However, it could also be that what you are buying is not legit medication. In fact I never heard of Avodart having a 2.5mg dose, they only offer .5mg Dutasteride from what I understand. I do know that a study was done and found that 2.5mg WAS the most effective dose for hairloss, but due to side effects concerns (making some men sterile) they didn't offer the 2.5mg dose to the public. So I really question if the drug you are getting really contains 2.5mg of Dutasteride.

Hope this helps,
    Destin

Destin,

I'm getting it in the 0.5 doseage and taking 5 caps daily.

Quote Originally Posted by stuntman47 View Post
    Destin,

I'm getting it in the 0.5 doseage and taking 5 caps daily.
    Well if you want to check the validity of the drug, you could do a search on the name brand on google perhaps, however, if I were you... I would send it to a local lab and ask them to check and see if it really contains .5mg of Dutasteride, I'm sure this wouldn't be free though to check. Just out of curiousity, what is the price of this offshore drug?

Thumbs down

How can you trust what your getting online? You should go to a real pharmacy to make sure that your getting the real McCoy and that what you are putting into your body is safe.

Default Avodart offshore lab results

I bought two bottles of Avodart over the internet. One bottle was shipped from Hong Kong and the other Turkey. They measured 98% and 101% potent. This bothers me in that I've been taking five caps/day (2.5 mg) for two months and keep getting worse with the crown bald spot continuing to expand. The caps are apparently potent. Any thoughts?