+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by hgs1989 View Post
    go to the bottom of the page in the link I posted.and dude the news doesn't cover everything and what is covered is usually sergeons trying to advertise , heck they even put micropegmentation as a cure. have you seen cb ru or histogen on a news channel ? we all know about them because people brought to the forum. you know that if the treatment in boston is like under 1000$ i would do it multiple time and I am sure it will work because there is too much science to back this up. the papaer that started this thread here actually makes me really optimistic because it shows that it works (yes in mice but we have lots of papers talk about fat stem cells and cultured growth factors on human) and it is autologus like prp and if it needs fda approval for any use like say wound healing it will be automatically approved for hair I guess like Acell.
    I ended up finding the study information at the bottom of the linked page. Thanks. I still think that the extract from fat cells would be better than actual cells for a number of reasons:

1 It's difficult to make cell implantation effective. Look at all the trouble Jahoda, Gerd, Linder, and everyone else is having getting DP cells to turn into hair in humans even though it's easy to do it in mice. Human cell implants require a lot of tinkering in order to make them effective. It could take years to make adipose stem cell injections as effective as simply injecting the adipose cell extract already is.

2. You have to use the correct adipose cells.

3. In your scalp naturally some of the fat cells get snug right up into the DP area. I'm not sure that injecting the fat cells would get the fat cells into the exact right areas.

4. Also, a lot of fat cells may have to be injected repeatedly in order to work.

On the other hand if you inject the adipose stem cell extract (AAPE) then that liquid will disperse throughout the entire area inside the skin so it will go to the correct spots since it will go everywhere. Also, if you inject the AAPE then you can keep getting more and more into the skin so you can definitely get enough into the skin, although the study below shows that 4 or 6 injections over 2 months is pretty effective.

http://www.balancehairrestoration.co...stem-cells.pdf

I firmly believe that injecting the AAPE is a more certain way to go rather than injecting the fat cells. I think that if you use fat cells instead of AAPE then it probably won't work and scientists will spend years trying to figure out how to make fat cell injections workable. The AAPE from the correct fat cells is already effective. That is the better way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    I ended up finding the study information at the bottom of the linked page. Thanks. I still think that the extract from fat cells would be better than actual cells for a number of reasons:

1 It's difficult to make cell implantation effective. Look at all the trouble Jahoda, Gerd, Linder, and everyone else is having getting DP cells to turn into hair in humans even though it's easy to do it in mice. Human cell implants require a lot of tinkering in order to make them effective. It could take years to make adipose stem cell injections as effective as simply injecting the adipose cell extract already is.

2. You have to use the correct adipose cells.

3. In your scalp naturally some of the fat cells get snug right up into the DP area. I'm not sure that injecting the fat cells would get the fat cells into the exact right areas.

4. Also, a lot of fat cells may have to be injected repeatedly in order to work.

On the other hand if you inject the adipose stem cell extract (AAPE) then that liquid will disperse throughout the entire area inside the skin so it will go to the correct spots since it will go everywhere. Also, if you inject the AAPE then you can keep getting more and more into the skin so you can definitely get enough into the skin, although the study below shows that 4 or 6 injections over 2 months is pretty effective.

http://www.balancehairrestoration.co...stem-cells.pdf

I firmly believe that injecting the AAPE is a more certain way to go rather than injecting the fat cells. I think that if you use fat cells instead of AAPE then it probably won't work and scientists will spend years trying to figure out how to make fat cell injections workable. The AAPE from the correct fat cells is already effective. That is the better way to go.
    Nameless,

How do we go about obtaining this treatment? At the end of the study, it says this procedure can be applied by a well-trained medical practioner. I am hoping this means that if we can get the treatment, we can administer it wherever we are with the help of a dermatologist or even a family doctor. Have you tried contacting anyone regarding this study?

Quote Originally Posted by cr1mson View Post
    Nameless,

How do we go about obtaining this treatment? At the end of the study, it says this procedure can be applied by a well-trained medical practioner. I am hoping this means that if we can get the treatment, we can administer it wherever we are with the help of a dermatologist or even a family doctor. Have you tried contacting anyone regarding this study?
    It's not legal everywhere. I'm not sure it's legal anywhere but I think that it's legal in some places. That is what we need to do. We need to find a way to make this happen wherever it is legal, rather than trying to trick the company into thinking that we are doctors and asking them to send it to us.

I think that if it is legal to do this treatment anywhere then that is the smart way for us to get it because then we will have a steady supply-line when we need more. If we try to trick the company that makes it into thinking that we're doctors to get them to send it to us then the company could catch on to our fraud and they might stop producing it. Then we won't be able to get more if we need follow-up injections periodically down the road.

We need to find out where it is legal and get it set up so that some doctors in those places starts selling it.