+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Anyone who's had some experiences with women in life know that they are masters at deception.

That's just how they evolved because they were less strong physically and needed to find a way to have some power on men.

Ask some men if they would date an obese girl and I guarantee you 99% of them will be honest about it.

Ask a woman if she would date a bald man and she'll say yes to appear in a good light.

Then ask her with how many bald men she's had sex with in her life and watch her stare into the void.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Anyone who's had some experiences with women in life know that they are masters at deception.

That's just how they evolved because they were less strong physically and needed to find a way to have some power on men.

Ask some men if they would date an obese girl and I guarantee you 99% of them will be honest about it.

Ask a woman if she would date a bald man and she'll say yes to appear in a good light.

Then ask her with how many bald men she's had sex with in her life and watch her stare into the void.

I think Fred970 is probably right...I got my hopes up too soon. Back to worrying about getting a hair transplant....

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Girls will always try to be politically correct when you talk to them.

I want to see average bald men with model-like girls.

Like I always say, don't listen to what women say, watch what they do.
    why would an average man get a model-like girl anyway?

who cares if he's bald.

an average dude with hair doesn't get a model-like girl any more often than a bald one just based on looks alone, as I can tell you I see enough bald dudes and hairy dudes that I think "how is he in that?"

I'm not a 10 and I don't expect a 10, with or without hair. I'm not picking out girls like I pick out TV's.

The Bald Truth in another Misogyny shocker. Big surprise.

The obese women vs bald men comparison makes no sense whatsoever.
    And in all fairness in the age category > 30 I'd say the percentage of obese men or women is significantly larger than the percentage of bald men.

Although I agree with the man in the video where he says that it is all about confidence and personality, I do think that the using the interviews with women as proof of what he is saying is a bit biased. The man in the video is balding and interviewing the girls. In such a situation how many women will be honest enough to say "well, i wouldn't date a bald man."
    Besides many in the video keep looking away, which tells me that they are not being completely honest. Just my thoughts.

Ohhh I call bull shit Fred. "Whine whine whine blah blah blah, nobody likes me bc of my hair, poor pitiful me" if I read one more ****ing grown man whining about women I'm going to freak. That's some shit you have cooked up in your head bc of your own insecurity with yourself. SURE, okay! Some women don't like bald guys and wouldn't **** them, but some women won't **** white guys, black guys, hairy guys, red heads, long haired guys, guys who don't shave their ass, I mean the list goes on and on! Women are picky but **** dude they don't all despise you just bc you lost some hair. Geez get a ****ing grip and quit feeding these lies to everyone and bringing them down to your level. Go out and find someone who likes and loves you for YOU bro.

Funny how i was wearing a hat today to hide my balding and saw a tan bald guy with hott girl. She was like a 9. And i was wow. He was well groomed shaved nicely and dressed nice. He was also quite tan. Gosh she was gorgeous. So thats that. When i was heading to LA fitness i saw a couple, a bald slim guy with a woman that id give a 7 or 8 to. I felt that balding isnt THAT bad. Oh and i remember that my friends who is quite attractive showed me a picture of her co worker who is bald and thought he was hot. And let me tell you that guy was not tan, probably weighed about 150 and was like 5'9. If your fit, got a nice beard and tan(if you want) you can look quite masculine and women love that.

As others have noted, I think it matters who the person interviewing the girls is. Obviously they will not say they think it's disgusting when the interviewer is going bald, so it's a bit unreliable.

Studies indicate that bald men are perceived to be more dominant and confident, even more aggressive but less attractive. It's all how you want to be perceived I guess, some want to appear more masculine and dominant so balding may not be a hurdle for them.