This video boosts my confidence, even as a super Norwood 7...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DeuceWillis
    • Feb 2014

Ohhh I call bull shit Fred. "Whine whine whine blah blah blah, nobody likes me bc of my hair, poor pitiful me" if I read one more ****ing grown man whining about women I'm going to freak. That's some shit you have cooked up in your head bc of your own insecurity with yourself. SURE, okay! Some women don't like bald guys and wouldn't **** them, but some women won't **** white guys, black guys, hairy guys, red heads, long haired guys, guys who don't shave their ass, I mean the list goes on and on! Women are picky but **** dude they don't all despise you just bc you lost some hair. Geez get a ****ing grip and quit feeding these lies to everyone and bringing them down to your level. Go out and find someone who likes and loves you for YOU bro.

Comment

• goldnt
      • Jan 2014

Funny how i was wearing a hat today to hide my balding and saw a tan bald guy with hott girl. She was like a 9. And i was wow. He was well groomed shaved nicely and dressed nice. He was also quite tan. Gosh she was gorgeous. So thats that. When i was heading to LA fitness i saw a couple, a bald slim guy with a woman that id give a 7 or 8 to. I felt that balding isnt THAT bad. Oh and i remember that my friends who is quite attractive showed me a picture of her co worker who is bald and thought he was hot. And let me tell you that guy was not tan, probably weighed about 150 and was like 5'9. If your fit, got a nice beard and tan(if you want) you can look quite masculine and women love that.

Comment

• OrdinaryUser
        • Jul 2014

As others have noted, I think it matters who the person interviewing the girls is. Obviously they will not say they think it's disgusting when the interviewer is going bald, so it's a bit unreliable.

Studies indicate that bald men are perceived to be more dominant and confident, even more aggressive but less attractive. It's all how you want to be perceived I guess, some want to appear more masculine and dominant so balding may not be a hurdle for them.

Comment

Working...