Threaded View

Just to give you guys a perspective of when this might get to market(given that they actually produced a terminal hair by the end of 2014), milwakee made the discovery that started replicel in (2003) 11 years later and replicel still did not launch and with a release date of 2017 japan and probably 2019 - 2020 USA (17 years). histogen and the wnts; it is known that wnts can induce hair growth since 1999 (oldest study I found that relates hair and wnt: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10049570). 16 years later and nothing came out till now. when did we first hear about lauster and 3d spheroids(2010 I am not sure) you guys do the math now. they seem to have what you might call a cure. rememebr that they still need to produce a temrinal hair, a technology to streamline the production of the hair follicle to be implanted, to start a company (tissUSE might be that company) and finally to find investors. do the math guys we will not have this one before 10 yearsand this is being optimistic about it. I am personally wanting replicel to be the cure(given that DSC can induce hair follicle formation after injection). I want this to happen but I don't know it always sucked for men with MPB. a combination of replicel and histogen might be a groundbreaking treatment. you have all the element to induce hair follicle formation(GF+DSC) or maybe cancer . what do you think guys?