+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Quote Originally Posted by Haircure View Post
    +1

Completely nailed it. Once JarJarbinx aka nameless sets his eyes on something it's impossible for any rational discussion to occur, examples being his previous obsessions over Nigam then Pilox and now AAPE treatments. Pushing his agenda down the throats of other forum members, flooding threads with his numerous consecutive posts, and dismissing any form of valid argument as a sign of weakness of being a man is his trademark.

1. Nigam - at that time the only doctor that any one of us could have possibly gotten to give experimental treatment early. He can no longer do this so I'm no longer interested in him. However when he was agreeable to experimenting on patients commercially he WAS the only hair doctor I was aware of being willing to do so. You still haven't found another doctor who was willing to do so. So my idea was that maybe if they cured hair loss we could get Dr. Nigam to do the treatment early on us whereas your idea was to wait 10 + years to get the treatment from mainstream doctors. If India's laws didn't change to outlaw cell-based treatments, and if a cell-based cure was disclosed today, then Dr. Nigam would have started using the new methods, grown lots of hair on lots of people and sooner or later you would have been standing outside his door waving money in his face and begging for treatment rather than wait 10 years for mainstream doctors to bring it to market. Otherwise you would have had to wait 10 years for mainstream doctors to bring it to market, which would have been fine with me and I would have taken care of the women for you while you sat on the bench for 10 years. Anyway, I'm not discussing Nigam further because India has outlawed cell based therapies so he can no longer commercialize early cell-based therapies.

2. Pilox - all I ever said about Pilox is that we should give it a fair evaluation. I decided months ago that it's useless. I guess you *assumed* right from the beginning that it's useless. You turned out to be right but I disagree with your methods. I think your methods are lame. You reject treatment methods before they've been proven not to work. I think that's stupid.

3. AAPE. It is not proved yet that AAPE does not work. There is no evidence yet that AAPE does not work. I'm still thinking that it might be my best change at hair growth.

4. I base my conclusion that fat cells are key to hair growth on the evidence produced by Yale University.

Lastly, some other forum members agree with what I'm saying. And as far as the ones that don't agree with me go, it doesn't matter to me. They can do whatever they want to do. I could care less. For example, you can bald forever for all I care. But those who agree with me, I ask them to help figure out ways to get things that we want. I don't ask you to help. I know you aren't smart enough to help. And sdsurfin really he's of no help or use at all. His latest posts look like he's saying that we really know nothing and the researchers know nothing so they're all looking at different ideas. But that is not exactly accurate because there is a lot of agreement among the researchers despite the variation in their treatment ideas. For example, both Yale and Gardner and by extension Jahoda all agree that fat cells are key. And of course this is what I'm saying. And of course this is what you and sdsurfing are arguing against.

Let me make this clear: Your opinion, sdsurfin's opinion, mean sh!t to me. Yale, Jahoda, and Gardner, their opinions mean a lot more to me.

Lastly you can go to the hot place for all I care.

Found the video with Dr. Cole I referenced earlier. Discusses why he receives donor regeneration at about 7:40. He states, "You don't need adipose, or fat, to generate hair. You need hair follicles to generate hair." Although he also states the stem cells left behind from the follicle in the donor extraction site, in conjunction with Acell, is what causes regeneration. Others do not receive regeneration because they are removing the stem cell containing, surrounding tissue with the hair follicle. That is contradictory. He is removing the hair follicle. No follicle is left, only the stem cells left behind from the follicle in the adipose. So you don't need a follicle to generate hair, if his method works. At the same time, if the fat was essential to sustain the hair, then why does the implanted hair survive? He says he leaves he surrounding tissue behind. This may be an over simplification and there is sill some tissue, enough so that is needed to sustain the hair at the recipient site. It would imply that not much fat is required though. If the surrounding fat tissue is all that is required though, then why is Acell required at all? He mentions lower yield when the Acell "oozes" out. The Acell must stimulate the stems cells the follicle left behind to reconstruct the follicle. Wonder if they can implant some fat, plus Acell, to miniaturized hairs to rejuvenate them? My guess is no, the residual stem cells from the non-miniaturized hair is all that matter, but probably worth trying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khVm4...lHSrVTZjW1TReA

Quote Originally Posted by Haircure View Post
    +1

Completely nailed it. Once JarJarbinx aka nameless sets his eyes on something it's impossible for any rational discussion to occur, examples being his previous obsessions over Nigam then Pilox and now AAPE treatments. Pushing his agenda down the throats of other forum members, flooding threads with his numerous consecutive posts, and dismissing any form of valid argument as a sign of weakness of being a man is his trademark.

1. My interest in Nigam was only insofar as he would have been willing to give us a cell-based treatment AS SOON AS the mainstream researchers discovered one and publicized the information. He was the only doctor I'm aware of who would have been willing to do so. As far as I know all other doctors would have waited until the mainstream researchers brought the new treatment to completion of human trials. India has changed its' laws and Nigam can no longer commercialize experimental cell-based therapies hence my interest in Nigam is gone. However, if the mainstream researchers disclosed a breakthrough cell-based treatment (which they haven't yet done) , and if cell-based therapies were still legal in India, then Nigam would commercialize it, and many of us would get it from Nigam. That would be our right but you don't seem to get that.

2.My interest in Pilox was only to watch the evidence play out, which is of course the smart thing to do. I guess you were one of those guys who rejected it from day one but that does not make you smart. That makes you foolish because one of these days you are going to reject a treatment from day one that actually does work. About 3 months ago I concluded that Pilox was a bust but I came to that conclusion after letting the evidence play out. I don't go for old-wives-tales or snap decisions based on nothing. I like evidence.

3. As far as AAPE goes there is still to this day no evidence that it does not work and there is evidence that it does work. As a matter of fact, just a day a day or two ago Alias supplied more evidence that coupled with another agent AAPE grows hair. So now of course I would like to try AAPE along with that other ingredient. I'm just following the evidence Haircure, just following the evidence.

4. I do not respect what you or sdsurfin say. I respect what Yale and Gardner say.

5. Bite the wall.

Dr Lauster's Team (Berlin University of Technology) - Has there been any more developments from this? I have no idea which "new" treatments are coming from where.