+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bobman Here!

Cool Bobman Here!

Hello Everyone,

Some of you may know me....some of you may not.

When I had my first hair transplant, I was a Norwood 6+. I've had two major surgeries and one minor with Dr.Hasson of Hasson & Wong.

The first consisted of the front and top of my head, the second was all about the crown and the third was a temple construction.

All together it looks like this:
    4,849 Grafts Dr. Hasson - September, 23rd 2004
    2,955 Grafts Dr. Hasson - June, 23rd 2005
    671 Grafts - W/Tri-Closure Dr. Hasson - Nov, 6th 2007
    Total = 8,475 Grafts

I'm looking forward to posting on this forum and offering any advice or answer any questions. My ultimate goal is to get into the hair transplant industry as a consultant and I'm open to speaking with any surgeon whom wants to discuss a possible relationship.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Before & After 1.jpg

Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	28  

Bobman! Wow, your hair looks INCREDIBLE! Nice!! I have had 2 HTs, one by Bosley for 800 grafts (yuck) an done by Doctor McAndrews of 1600 grafts (AWESOME!). I do expect to have more surgeries in the future to increase my density, but I was curious, when you reach the number of grafts that you have had, whatis the scarring like??

TeeJay

TeeJay: Thank you very much! I appreciate the nice compliment! Ooh...Bosley for 800 grafts...sorry to hear abou thtat. Glad you had a good experience with the second doc. Regarding my scar...the last surgery I had, we used a Tri-closure technique whereby Dr.Hasson closes the scar in such a way that it becomes virtually undetectable. So to answer your question, my scar is no something of an issue. If you do your scalp excercises to get as much elasticity as possible before your next surgery. It not only helps with getting more grafts, but with closing the donor area nicely. And in regards to any future work you may have done, in my opinion I would go for a doctor that can offer you a "mega-session". Anything lower than 2500 grafts in my opinion is a waste of time and money, unless its for pure touch up. In your case...I say GO FOR IT!

Talking Will Somebody Please Give This Guy A Job!

He's a walking billboard for what can be accomplished with surgical hair restoration!

Hey, good to see you posting Bobman! I'm sure you're gonna help a lot of people around here.

TeeJay, stick with what feels right. I know you enjoyed your experience, so always listen to your gut!
    Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Hi Bobman
    Good to see you on here.

Spencer: Thank you for that shamless plug on my behalf. And I'm looking forward to helping on the forum in any way that I can.

Bigmac: It's good to be seen...

You got it Bobman. We could post your resume if you'd like j/K

Just keep doing what your doing and I'm sure people will recognize that you would be real asset to any hair transplant surgeon's practice. Like I said, you're a walking billboard for hair state of the art hair transplantation.
    Spencer Kobren

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

wow dude your hair looks amazing.. must be a huge confidence boost At least you dont have to wake up in the morning and check if your hair is still there haha.

Quote Originally Posted by gusguts View Post
    wow dude your hair looks amazing.. must be a huge confidence boost At least you dont have to wake up in the morning and check if your hair is still there haha.
    Here's a link to a video featuring Bobman. Very impressive stuff!

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/vbtube_...ubeid=54&t=226
    Spencer Kobren

Looking as good as ever Bobman!!
    Hope you are well amigo!