Threaded View

Default I always knew this day would come.

Hi people, I'm a 36 year old male who has kind of expected he was going to reach a point of seemingly no return since age 21. I actually thought I would be totally bald by now & the way I've treated my body over the years through bad diet & more importantly drug addiction, I probably should be. I've been clean now for nearly a year & in my clean & sober state I've taken more interest in my appearance. I've always had very fine hair which has been slowly but surely receding since my early 20's, but now my hair is falling into the unmistakable pattern of androgenic alopecia with major thinning of the crown.

This post is more a cathartic exercise to just try & release some of the overwhelming thoughts & sense of dread that I'm currently experiencing. I don't know what course of action to take, as I don't have the money to consider transplants & have only just become fully aware of what it is & what can be achieved.

Might as well post some blurry phone pics just to get some opinions of the very well informed users on here:

http://i.imgur.com/weobkJH.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/KEiPNJW.jpg

Thanks for reading & would appreciate any feedback.