+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Starting Fin??

Default Starting Fin??

Hi I'm 23 years old and been losing hair since 20/21 and would currently say I'm a NW2/2.5 but advancing towards 3. I've known about fin but was warned off by my GP (I'm from UK). So started regaine in Dec in liquid and I think this slowed my loss I switched to foam and I'm not too sure it has been as effective (I know it isn't known to be great on the hairline).

I recently saw the study re pumpkin seed oil so bought some liquid oil 1000mg. I took two of these for three days and had testicular pain/ softer erec. I dropped this to one a day and the complete reverse my libido is through the roof and erec have never been harder.

Therefore I thinking to possibly start fin (maybe 0.25 twice a week to start) as the pumpkin seed is boosting everything.

Let me know what you think but as there seems to be little to help in the next 6 months or so I think I have to face the face that fin is my only option.

Thanks (sorry if this post is in the wrong place it's my first!!)

Hey dude

I was the same age as you when I started Fin, a year ago, and I've never had any problems with my erection. My testosterone has always been on the low side, so I was surprised by this tbh.

I'd suggest getting a few different opinions and going on from there.

My current regimen is

Minox foam - AM
    Lipogaine - PM
    SABA Gel - PM
    RU5%1ml- PM

I just started the RU yday, so I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

If you dont mind me asking, what kind of loss are you experiencing?

Yeah I think maybe starting fin 0.25mg every 4 days is where I want to be. How are you taking it??

Really intrigued by RU but I just look at the whole process and think it looks so difficult!! I know people have written extensive user guides but as they are mainly American I wonder if someone could do a UK equivalent??

Never heard of Lipogaine or SABA so I'll look into these as I really don't think foam is effective and a 6 month supply doesn't last 6 months!! Also I have Nizoral cream could this be applied PM instead of foam twice??

Terms of erec last night and today hasn't been great (total surprise) which maybe supports using fin over naturals??

Mainly receding hairline but recently been noticing a lot of shorter hairs in the shower so I'm starting to fear the crown maybe starting.

Unhappy

I'm not a doctor so take what I say with a grain of salt. You should always talk to your doctor before taking any drugs.

That being said, I started taking 1 mg right away. Maybe the first 2-3 days I was having problems, but looking back I'm sure it was in my head.

You'll lose a lot of hair when you first start your treatment, but it should come back. If you're not gonna take the recommended dose, it's not going to work.

Regarding the foam, I think it's the best form of minoxidil available OTC. That's my personal opinion. Minox doesn't work for everyone, and I heard it has to do with your genes. You can google it.

Nizoral is a basic but effective treatment. I use it every 2-3 days, but mines a shampoo.

Defenitly check out SABA Gel. I got it prescribed from my doctor, cause he's cool like that. 1 % hydrocortisone and .025 % retin a. Have it mixed in a gel base.

If you're interested in RU, I just started yesterday, google anagen inc.

Good luck with your battle bruh.