+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default Gho's files patent for Hair multiplication

http://patentscope.wipo.int/search/e...PCTDescription

"In a parallel experiment, the same experimental procedure was repeated, except that the 10 plucked hairs were incised 7 times along their longitudinal axis. The 10 hairs were then subsequently implanted in a recipient area of said subject. It was found that about 7-10 new hairs were generated per implanted plucked and incised hair. It was also found that at the donor area from which the hairs were plucked, new hairs grew."

Not sure what to think of this. In theory it should be possible to do this under a microscope, just like Aaron Gardner stated. But 7-10 hairs from just 1 hair ? That sounds quite steep. But maybe it's possible ?

"hair follicular stem ceils"

LOL he writes 'cells' as 'ceils' numerous time. Such a typo in a patent, doesnt make it all too credible.

Anyway, we know it's in theory possible to make 2 hairs out of 1 hair by dissecting the graft under a microscope, problem remains that according to Gardner this takes about 3-5 minutes per follicle. And another problem is Gho is a huge liar so we won't know if he made all this up or not.

just found the news on HS too, and wanted to tell you, when i realized you created a new thread already. always 3 steps ahead =)

i also don't know what to think of this. and i don't how to interprete this. does it really mean, 7 out of one hair? that would be crazy... crazy fantastic. so it's another in vitro doubling or multiplying process. with this method however, he is not able to cheat us. it whether works or not. no chance for graft splitting. i'm highly interested in this. we need to find out more about it. and if it's a scam again then we should debunk it a.s.a.p.

if it turns out that he is serious about that method then he finally will be honored as hairloss god for a reason. if it's fraud again, then it's time to be jailed =)

Well it sounds too good to be true. I mean splitting the stem cells of a graft under a microscope and creating 2 grafts that way, that should be possible. But 7 ? And even weirder: he says that at the plucked location hair grew back too!!

It was found that about 7-10 new hairs were generated per implanted plucked and incised hair. It was also found that at the donor area from which the hairs were plucked, new hairs grew.
    That sounds impossible. Combine that with the fact that his whole previous patent was full of nonsense and I'm not getting too excited yet .. Who knows, but it sounds very Nigam V2 to me.

yes that's fishy...
    i only find the idea interesting to coat the incised hairs to create some kind of protection and ability for the hair to repair itself.
    but regrowing hair in the donor has nothing to do with it. also i wonder if gho stole the in vitro idea from nigam and just felt the need to create a patent for it even if it doesn't work =) they should team up and form a joint venture... "gho-gam good health clinic" =)