+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Gaz already had a very thin donor to start with, and that being said, I don't think he looks depleted at all. The flash makes it look this way, but that would go for anyone with his short haircut under a flash, in my opinion.
    That's why I said, donor depletion only exists in the eye of the beholder. To you it doesnt seem depleted, to me it does. Here's a photo of my own donor: http://nl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=n...8#.U82JffnzbPE also with flash. Ok the hair is a bit longer (2.5 cm), but still. I think most people with natural (=untouched) donor will have similar results. There's a difference with Gaz's donor of day and night.

Would be nice to see what the top of his head is looking like these days..
    Here's his 6 months results, not final yet of course, but probably close: http://nl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2...8#.U82IfPnzbPE

Again, in my opinion all this looks like a normal FUE result, starting with a below average density donor.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Gaz already had a very thin donor to start with, and that being said, I don't think he looks depleted at all. The flash makes it look this way, but that would go for anyone with his short haircut under a flash, in my opinion.

Would be nice to see what the top of his head is looking like these days..

So far, Gaz results are great... they refilled his super slick head and his pics are convincing.

His donor looks alright, if you did not know, you wouldn't notice anything.
    Don't forget he did not respect the 9 months delay (twice in a row).

And he has a scar from prior to his HST's, that can look a bit depleted when hairs are longer.

But really, he has good results. Imagine another 1400 or even 3000 if he can go for two more... he will look great.

So, I would still give Gho and HST some credit, they might have patented for good reasons. Time will tell us!!! Now, what tortures me is wether I go for another or temporise!!!

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    So far, Gaz results are great... they refilled his super slick head and his pics are convincing.

His donor looks alright, if you did not know, you wouldn't notice anything.
    Don't forget he did not respect the 9 months delay (twice in a row).

And he has a scar from prior to his HST's, that can look a bit depleted when hairs are longer.

But really, he has good results. Imagine another 1400 or even 3000 if he can go for two more... he will look great.

So, I would still give Gho and HST some credit, they might have patented for good reasons. Time will tell us!!! Now, what tortures me is wether I go for another or temporise!!!
    I see a very thin recipient and a very thin donor. It's a huge improvement over his initial situation, that's for sure, but I dont see anything that looks beyond a normal FUE result.

Again, try to find a a FUE result on the web from a guy who has a thinner donor than Gaz, it's very difficult. Only the guy who has 11.000 FUE grafts had a donor slightly worse than Gaz, I wish his pictures werent down at the moment ...

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    I see a very thin recipient and a very thin donor. It's a huge improvement over his initial situation, that's for sure, but I dont see anything that looks beyond a normal FUE result.

Again, try to find a a FUE result on the web from a guy who has a thinner donor than Gaz, it's very difficult. Only the guy who has 11.000 FUE grafts had a donor slightly worse than Gaz, I wish his pictures were'nt down at the moment ...

I promise, I also have accumulated some knowledges and experience in watching pictures, results ,etc...

Gaz result is really, really good considering the starting point!!!Him being in a queue just ahead of me, I would not notice anything weird from his donor.
    Give him another two HST and the guy is fixed for good... and can only welcome the years that are a bit further, because he might even add density with new treatments where you will be able to get 5 hairs from 1.

That's why I was asking you...
    There are so many disappointing treatments, or side effects treatments... to me HST is the best (but very costy), no matter the controverse... if I was single and not having plans to invest money elsewhere, I would probably spend another 10k on a session now and another 10k in two years... and then wait for the real multiplication to come to finalise density!!!

I told my GF I might consider another session for 2015.
    (it's funny, she sees regeneration treatment to fix baldness as totally legit, nothing wrong in that... on that I reply that every ****in' balding guy only wishes to have back what he once got, nothing more, nothing less, only your normal hair situation... and she totally agrees!!!)

I think you have some money from what I heard your career gave to you, why don't you follow the path of Gaz, improve your actual situation with another one of two HST, enjoy life and wait 2018 to reconsider the situation?

CB? I don't really get what it is, can you tell me in very gross words?

can't wai to see Gaz result after his fifth procedure...

CB? I don't really get what it is, can you tell me in very gross words?
    A steroid that is in clinical trials as a topical anti-androgen with no side effects and supposed to be 4 times as effective as Finasteride.

I promise, I also have accumulated some knowledges and experience in watching pictures, results ,etc...
    If you are serious, then just show me a few donors from cases you've watched that are thinner than Gaz's donor. Because I couldnt find any on the forums. I could only find donors that looked much denser than the one from Gaz, even after 5000-6000 FUE grafts (= over 10.000 HST grafts). I already posted an example of that.

add density with new treatments where you will be able to get 5 hairs from 1.
    Trust me, that will never happen as a result of a HASCI invention.

I think you have some money from what I heard your career gave to you, why don't you follow the path of Gaz, improve your actual situation with another one of two HST, enjoy life and wait 2018 to reconsider the situation?
    Cause to me it seems we could be really a lot of years from hair multiplication. If CB turns out to not work, then we're royally f*cked ... And then you will NEED your grafts, so if you've wasted all your grafts on area's that are thinning now, then all you can do is shave it all down for good ..

[QUOTE=Arashi;179739]If you are serious, then just show me a few donors from cases you've watched that are thinner than Gaz's donor. Because I couldnt find any on the forums. I could only find donors that looked much denser than the one from Gaz, even after 5000-6000 FUE grafts (= over 10.000 HST grafts). I already posted an example of that.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/imagene...tinson-2-a.jpg

http://s28.postimg.org/cuty2jycd/20140307_154951.jpg

Rob Pattinson has a huge head of hair, full dense, yet with a flash on shaved head part you can have the impression of low density!!!

Am sorry but the pics of Gaz are good, the dropbox one you showed me is good, nowhere depleted and the dude had 4 HST and two of them without respecting the 9 months + he has a lower density then you and I.

Why would Gho patent it? are you kidding? it's not for now, but I don't see the point, and he is not marketing it, it's not super BOLD or claimed on their site... but it looks like their next step.

That's why I was thinking, why wouldn't we bridge and maintain a good donor + OK situation on top.

The day hair multiplication is out, you don't need 6000 hairs in donor... you can multiply it.

Rob Pattinson has a huge head of hair, full dense, yet with a flash on shaved head part you can have the impression of low density!!!
    Your picture is a bit unsharp but it seems he shaved that upper area down to about 2-3 mm, while Gaz his hair on the photo is at least 1 cm. And even then, Gaz's results looks thinner.

Anyway, we'll just keep debating unless we do a true hair count. I asked gaz some time ago, he said he didnt want to cut his hair down. Maybe he will before his 5th HST. We can then do a count, I'm sure he's below the 125 hairs/cm2, which is often times used as a reference to what's still natural looking. I predict he's even below 100 hairs/cm2 already.

it's not that we have to agree hein, I really respect you as a knowledgable and very active constructive forum member... but weirdly, I don't share your feelings on Gho and we are both ex patients.

I guess time will answer (but mid to long term unfortunately).

money apart, I trully, sincerely have the impression that HST is the best to sort of fix it while researchers dig for better (including hasci and this patent).

Maybe I am naive... but sorry, Gaz, or Sneider or some examples in their gallery....

the controverse made me take a step back and I am grateful for that, because, I think I will be wiser on my strategy!!!

it's not that we have to agree hein, I really respect you as a knowledgable and very active constructive forum member... but weirdly, I don't share your feelings on Gho and we are both ex patients.

I guess time will answer (but mid to long term unfortunately).

money apart, I trully, sincerely have the impression that HST is the best to sort of fix it while researchers dig for better (including hasci and this patent).

Maybe I am naive... but sorry, Gaz, or Sneider or some examples in their gallery....

the controverse made me take a step back and I am grateful for that, because, I think I will be wiser on my strategy!!!
    Gaz himself is also happy, so you're not alone in that. And it seems more members seem to think Gaz's donor doesnt look depleted. I already knew that, donor depletion only exists in the eye of the beholder. Yet it would be very interesting to do a hair count. If it's really as good as you claim it is (so at least still natural density = 125 hairs/cm2) then that would definitely speak in favour of HASCI of course. Yet, I highly, highly doubt that.