+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    It's not for the coming years.
    Which equals 'it is never coming' which equals what we said. They're just using it for marketing.

I might bridge with another HST.... Gaz results are quiet convincing... and he will go for another 1400 with no problem.
    Convincing of what ? His donor is already overdepleted, he's going back for more soon though. I remember this guy from the Dutch forum, he had about 11.000 grafts done (with FUE and FUT). Gaz's donor is starting to look like his.

*EDIT* Just was looking his site up (the guy with 11k grafts). Unfortunately his pics are down ... http://haartransplantatie-rise.blogspot.com/

I don't agree with you about the so called depleted donor of Gaz.
    Take a non balding guy, shave him 6mm long and take a pic with flash on and you'll have the same feeling!!!

Gho using a patent for marketing? tell me more about that? I think I would rather patent something to protect my future breaktrough treatment, it's a safe move... now they take time to be sure they provide something strong!!! I guess...

Now, if it's not them but another lab who bring the cure, I'm in... but I was interested by this patent, that you actually brought to us.

Again, if you are so sure they are scam, why bother creating a thread, let's bury it forever... you seem so sure!!! I am not... and convinced by some of their result... SNeider is one of them for example.

by the way, can you put the link with gaz last pics? here? I cannot find it

I am also curious about your plan Arashi? I think we are about the same age, how are you going to deal with your head of hair? Baldness really sucks!!!

by the way, can you put the link with gaz last pics? here? I cannot find it
    He has a dropbox with results, he posted the link once here, but not sure if he wants me to repost it. Gaz is very hard to reach these days, guess he's busy with being a dad Anyway I'm sure he wont mind sharing a photo from his dropbox, so here is a 6 months photo of his donor: http://s28.postimg.org/cuty2jycd/20140307_154951.jpg

Donor depletion only exists in the eye of the beholder, that much I have learned. Some will think it still looks ok (Gaz himself is happy with it) but to me, this isnt looking natural anymore. Hence donor depletion.

I am also curious about your plan Arashi? I think we are about the same age, how are you going to deal with your head of hair? Baldness really sucks!!!
    Well I know 1 thing for sure and that is that I will never go back to HASCI. But also unsure about the future ... Man it looks like we could be a looong way away from a cure. I think I will wait for CB, see how that works and if it works fine for me, then I'll have a FUE with a top surgeon.

So what do you think of Gaz's donor ? You should try to find results photo's from somebody who has a thinner donor than his, it's really difficult, although of course there are some.

This is for example a guy who had 4500 FUE grafts, so that equals 9000 HASCI grafts (I think Gaz has had about 5500 now ? So this guy is like 2-3 HST's beyond Gaz. His donor looks MUCH better: http://s1.postimg.org/fn179r9db/user...1404546594.jpg

Of course that's not an extremely good comparison, Gaz's donor wasn't good to begin with, but man, just saying, you wont see a lot of people with thinner donor ... And he's going back for more.

that's so ridiculous. gho claims to double and even multiply a hair by 10 but it isn't a technology for the future. not before 2020. of course he's using it for marketing purposes. this is so sad. so many charlatans in the world and nobody can stop them. i'm seriously thinking about starting a criminal carreer too because nowadays it's so easy to get away with it =)

Gaz already had a very thin donor to start with, and that being said, I don't think he looks depleted at all. The flash makes it look this way, but that would go for anyone with his short haircut under a flash, in my opinion.

Would be nice to see what the top of his head is looking like these days..

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LMS View Post
    Just incase anyone browsing this thread isn't aware. I think pretty much everyone here is being sarcastic. Gho has repeatedly refused efforts to verify any of his extravagant claims.
    Look at the animation on Gho's Website of the tool used to "strip" follicles. Consider the number of tool configurations necessary to accommodate the multitude of follicular unit configurations. Look at the "Hair Stem Cell Transplantation" video.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office - forhair.com - Cole Hair Transplant, 1045 Powers Place, Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 - Phone 678-566-1011 - email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck
    Last edited by 35YrsAfter; 07-21-2014 at 02:29 PM.