Gho's files patent for Hair multiplication - Page 3 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Why does the hair loss community continue to tolerate his claims for so many years??
    Last edited by Winston; 06-28-2014 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Please refer to our posting policies.

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    if you are so sure it is crap and lies, why do you even bother bringing the subject?
    (simple question)

I think you are right saying that so far, they were not really cooperating, but I also can imagine that instead of spending their energy in fights with the public, they rather worked on improving and going further.

They might have been conscious that the actual HST has too much flaws.

I think it's intellectually dishonest to say that HST is crap!!! look at Gaz results, his donor still looks great, Gerard Joling does not wear a wig anymore, he makes pics of him in swimming pool, in the Caribbean water, full sun light and it's OK!!!Whay about Wesley Sneider???!!! guyzzz, did you see hilm in Workd Cup!!!???
    For me HST is the best but dark points are price so high and terrible communication with us when difficult questions arrive!!!

So why would it be so crazy to think that, instead of foruming here, they worked on doing better and better while providing their doubling and project to bring out later a real multiplication that would shut mouths up?!!

I don't know, it makes sense also, you get huge money from your actual technique, you invest it in researches, to make better and build a monopole on hair restoration, but the real one, not the crap and non sense FUE proposed in worldwide clinics!
    You have a point, sneider's hair was looking amazing in the world cup.

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    if you are so sure it is crap and lies, why do you even bother bringing the subject?
    (simple question)
    Because it's interesting at least (simple answer).

I think you are right saying that so far, they were not really cooperating, but I also can imagine that instead of spending their energy in fights with the public, they rather worked on improving and going further.
    They might have been conscious that the actual HST has too much flaws.

I think it's intellectually dishonest to say that HST is crap!!! look at Gaz results, his donor still looks great, Gerard Joling does not wear a wig anymore, he makes pics of him in swimming pool, in the Caribbean water, full sun light and it's OK!!!Whay about Wesley Sneider???!!! guyzzz, did you see hilm in Workd Cup!!!???
    For me HST is the best but dark points are price so high and terrible communication with us when difficult questions arrive!!!
    I saw Gaz' 6 months results. His donor is below the 'natural density' look now, he's gone too far in my opinion and over depleted his donor. Gerard joling's result looks horrible, it's just that he puts kilo's of topic into his hair and then it looks decent but there are pictures of him without topic and his result look ridiculous.

If Gho really had something, wouldnt you agree it would be in his best interest to show it to us ? Yet in those 10 years he's performing HST he still hasnt shown us a single credible piece of evidence that it works. All doctors trying to replicate him failed. He's nothing better than Nigam.

I know and I agree for many things you say!
    The debunking thread was really disturbing... and that's also why I put myself "on hold"... remember? I was planning to bridge and to do numerous HST (with the 85% regeneration)...-but I did not... cause some things are indeed making me uncomfortable with their answers or refusal to prove their claims on the easiest way !

But here this paper, where did you find? is it an embryo of a project? is it going to happen?
    They might be much more cautious with there next breaktrough thing!!!

So again, I am 100% with you and what you have done to push them to be more pro active on proving!!! we really need to see another gallery with people who got 8.000 or 10.000 or 12.000 grafts!!! and suuuure Gho's interview with Kobren, saying they have someone with 13 procedures but we cannot show + the 50 grafts test etc is really not helping!!!

I soooooooooooo do not agree with you about Gaz, he is not depleted at all. For that Arashi and even if I respect you a lot cause you are probably one of the most interesting and pro active member here, you need good glasses!!! Look at shaved head or short hair not balding people, depending on the light, the angle, you will have a different appreciation of their density!!!!

My brother in law is super uber full head of hair, but under some lights, I was sure he started with a vetex... NO WAY, I shave his head sometimes, he has tons of hair, millions!!!!

Gaz is nowhere depleted, you are very unrealistic on that one, and don't forget he got numerous HST and 2 without respecting the delays of 6 months!!! the guy's result is great. Gaz has great result, no depleting, end of the story!!! check FUE patients, there, I agree with what you call depletion, but Gaz is not a mile near that zone...

What about Sneider? on that one you don't comment? why? because he has great results and you don't want to give a good point to hasci? come on!!!!

Why would they patent the invivo thing and the 1 hair = 7 hairs if they cannot offer it in the near or not so near future and if you are so sure it's bullshit, what makes it interesting to bring it as a subject? we should then ignore it, should'nt we?

and again, I am as you are, skeptical and not 100% sure what to think!!! but how come Gho is patenting an even better technique, an even closer Holy Grail if he cannot deliver it one day???!!!

Don't you think Mwamba's was inspired by Gho's HST (without admitting it for obvious competitors reason), wanted to improve it because he felt that doubling or improved invivo multiplication was the next big thing in HT, said it in Kobren's show... and then Gho felt anxious about that, patented it (the invivo hair multiplication) to keep the monopole on what he knows is for sure the very best thing to come.... and that now, he is silent and working with his team on lab, to give us real multiplication (even if not yet cloning)?

And I for sure remember that Deborah told me the day of my procedure, that they were always working on improving and getting closer to the "cure" or at least offering the best of the best (was also talking about HSinjections), I remember she told me Gho has not much much time because he does not stay lazy on what he already got, he works with researchers to go further!!!

And I can still see myself telling her: "that's good news, I will bridge with HST until you bring us 5 stars HST!!!

seeing what they just patented, I have the feeling it's indeed what they are doing there.

caddarik, can you contact Gho to see what's up with this new patent and if there is a serious plan to show some proof, doing trials or whatever?

Lightbulb

I'm afraid this patent is solely for marketing purpose(like Gho's other patents). and maybe as an answer to nigam and others who claim donor regeneration.

I do believe that you can make 2 follicles from one, however 7 + regrowing the donor sites either(which seems not the case thus far), is not realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
    I'm afraid this patent is solely for marketing purpose(like Gho's other patents). and maybe as an answer to nigam and others who claim donor regeneration.

I do believe that you can make 2 follicles from one, however 7 + regrowing the donor sites either(which seems not the case thus far), is not realistic.
    So basically, the hair loss community is being trolled by doctors making claims of having what would effectively cure baldness.

.....and, nobody seems to have a problem with that?

I received an answer from Dr Ghoabout the new patent!!!

They are indeed working on this, they have received emails asking about this new patent.
    It's not for tomorrow, it still needs some development (technique, tools, viable results!!!)

It's not for the coming years.

I might bridge with another HST.... Gaz results are quiet convincing... and he will go for another 1400 with no problem.

If it is for 2018 or 2020, I will be there...and bridge the smartest way possible.

I am happy with my first HST, I want to believe in this.. they are the best option today and might be the best option in a "not in the coming years future".

If I was in my early twenties, I would not bridge, I would save money for the cream de la cream... but mid thirty's, I want to maintain a sort of OK situation until the Holy grail falls on the market!!!

what is your strategy guyzz, to maintain a sort of OK situation until we have better treatments?

shave head? hst? acceptance?

I'm tempted to accept and even forget about bridging and not spend big money on a procedure!!! But rather shave at 6mm for the next 3 or 5 years and see what comes!!! I am now enjoying a 4 cm haircut... but the shortest, the better (more comfortable somehow)

I will save money aside for the months years coming and see how I deal with Hloss on a monthly or yearly basis...
    It's sort of a dilemma (be patient for better or bridge to enjoy your time now)