Gho's files patent for Hair multiplication - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Very interesting post Arash, thanks for this.

For me, assuming Gho is being honest is this:

"In addition, the methods of the present invention offers other great advantages over the existing hair multiplication methods, including greater hair density per transplant unit as well as improved aesthetic results, i.e. the achievement of more realistic and natural looking results. This is achievable because the methods of the present invention not only provides greater hair density per hair implant in the recipient area (e.g. scalp) but also allow the natural regrowth of the plucked hair in the donor area, which guarantees no hair density loss in the donor region of a subject. Furthermore, because the perforations (i.e. punctures made by the plucking and implanting needle) made to harvest and implant donor hairs are very small (pore size <1 mm), both harvest and implant locations are undistinguishable from the surrounding (unprocessed) areas. As a result, hair grafts can be placed much more tightly together, in a manner that mimic natural hair arrangement, so as to avoid undesirable (unnatural looking) effects such as "bunching effects".

This essentially would revolutionise hair transplantation IF it can be implemented as stated, and IF it is as effective as stated. It would be both scarless, not affect the donor area and also be much more efficacious.

It's hard to believe this as it sounds like a panacea.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    My guess is that he's going to use this for marketing and maybe patent trolling when a procedure like this becomes feasible in the future.
    Agreed, at this point I think he's just using it for marketing and wont offer it to clients (for the obvious reason that it's quite difficult to fake and I'm leaning huge to the possibility that he's just bluffing, as usual)

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Agreed, at this point I think he's just using it for marketing and wont offer it to clients (for the obvious reason that it's quite difficult to fake and I'm leaning huge to the possibility that he's just bluffing, as usual)
    It's a big stretch isn't it? He's claiming a multiplication rate of 10x when we know for a typical HST procedure, HASCI isn't even getting close to 2x. So naturally, I'm very, very skeptical of a claim like that.

Everybody knows that the best way to prove a procedure like this works is to demonstrate it. It wouldn't be hard at all to extract a hair, split it up 10 times, and keep track of the implanted hairs and the extraction point. The fact that we yet again fail to see any evidence tells me a lot.

Either way, it will be interesting to see what becomes of all this. I don't think he'll be able to dance around it like he's done with HST.

..."offers other great advantages over the existing hair multiplication methods"

What other hair multiplication methods, this falsly implies that there are other multiplication methods on the market but his new techniqie is much betta

Anybody contacted them to find out pricing for this revolutionary hm?
    Sounds like gho figured it out

Just incase anyone browsing this thread isn't aware. I think pretty much everyone here is being sarcastic. Gho has repeatedly refused efforts to verify any of his extravagant claims.

woooow if it's real, I am in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where did you find that?

I know I am wishfull thinking but what if Gho and HASCI remained silent on our critics, took them into account and improved theri technique to offer us real hair multiplication?

Gho? Man his aesthetic results are terrible and his claims are even worse. Please .

Agreed.

if you are so sure it is crap and lies, why do you even bother bringing the subject?
    (simple question)

I think you are right saying that so far, they were not really cooperating, but I also can imagine that instead of spending their energy in fights with the public, they rather worked on improving and going further.

They might have been conscious that the actual HST has too much flaws.

I think it's intellectually dishonest to say that HST is crap!!! look at Gaz results, his donor still looks great, Gerard Joling does not wear a wig anymore, he makes pics of him in swimming pool, in the Caribbean water, full sun light and it's OK!!!Whay about Wesley Sneider???!!! guyzzz, did you see hilm in Workd Cup!!!???
    For me HST is the best but dark points are price so high and terrible communication with us when difficult questions arrive!!!

So why would it be so crazy to think that, instead of foruming here, they worked on doing better and better while providing their doubling and project to bring out later a real multiplication that would shut mouths up?!!

I don't know, it makes sense also, you get huge money from your actual technique, you invest it in researches, to make better and build a monopole on hair restoration, but the real one, not the crap and non sense FUE proposed in worldwide clinics!