Gho's files patent for Hair multiplication - Page 20 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Just to clarify Its 6200 in total. I'm one of Hascis biggest fans and even I don't believe that I'm getting 85% regeneration.

who knows? did they say something about your potential for next procedures?

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    who knows? did they say something about your potential for next procedures?
    Hi mate, yes Deborah thinks I can come again, but I'm not sure myself. I'm going to wait and see how my donor is looking. I even asked them about beard hair to put in my scars in my donor area. They told me they can do it but that they are not experts at that. They have done it recently for some Italian patients according to Deborah.

Btw I actually think Deborah is the best there, probably better than Gho himself because Gho might do only 1 or 2 procedures per month, but Deborah does is it everyday. She even said herself that matters massively.

And of course Rolf is the best at extracting. Marlene makes the best lunch lol.

I went to Maastricht this time, impressive placethey have over there!

I will be posting pictures when they have posted the disc.

Hi mate, yes Deborah thinks I can come again, but I'm not sure myself. I'm going to wait and see how my donor is looking. I even asked them about beard hair to put in my scars in my donor area. They told me they can do it but that they are not experts at that. They have done it recently for some Italian patients according to Deborah.

Btw I actually think Deborah is the best there, probably better than Gho himself because Gho might do only 1 or 2 procedures per month, but Deborah does is it everyday. She even said herself that matters massively.

And of course Rolf is the best at extracting. Marlene makes the best lunch lol.

I went to Maastricht this time, impressive placethey have over there!

I will be posting pictures when they have posted the disc.

not sure yourself? do you mean that you feel depleted?

good idea the beard in the scar, I would not use good grafts for that, I would use body hair.
    so you have no idea on how many more you could do? I am curious about your ceiling!!!

anyway, you have a bit of time now to enjoy your 5th, you will figure it out yourself, I guess you can easily stay the way you are now for the next 5 years and then, it will be 2019-2020, who knows what will be out!!!

C5000 made some good points!!!

I am more tortured!!!
    Arashi kind of always point the scam, and you bring me hope!!!

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    not sure yourself? do you mean that you feel depleted?

good idea the beard in the scar, I would not use good grafts for that, I would use body hair.
    so you have no idea on how many more you could do? I am curious about your ceiling!!!

anyway, you have a bit of time now to enjoy your 5th, you will figure it out yourself, I guess you can easily stay the way you are now for the next 5 years and then, it will be 2019-2020, who knows what will be out!!!

C5000 made some good points!!!

I am more tortured!!!
    Arashi kind of always point the scam, and you bring me hope!!!
    Depleted is a strong word, I just think I need to be careful not to over do it in certain areas. I really regret having the first and second procedure extracted in 'strip zones' like I did. I'm going to take a careful look in the next few weeks I will know myself if I think it's possible. I will be completely honest of course!

Deborah though is expecting me to come back next year for another 1200.

Depleted is a strong word, I just think I need to be careful not to over do it in certain areas. I really regret having the first and second procedure extracted in 'strip zones' like I did. I'm going to take a careful look in the next few weeks I will know myself if I think it's possible. I will be completely honest of course!

Deborah though is expecting me to come back next year for another 1200.
    I honestly think that's a very very wise decision Gaz. I really think a thinner density on top is ALWAYS better than an unnatural looking donor. All the best healing ! And btw, yes the Maastricht office is very nice eh, I went there too. And the lunch was really delicious indeed The only thing that disappointed me back then (and this was when I was still believing their regrowth story) was the camera they took pictures with. I had expected them to shoot some good photo's with a DSRL with macro lense. Instead they used some crappy $100 throw-away cam. What's the use of making such crappy photo's I wondered back then. Now I understand it's not in their interest to show the client good photo's

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    I honestly think that's a very very wise decision Gaz. I really think a thinner density on top is ALWAYS better than an unnatural looking donor. All the best healing ! And btw, yes the Maastricht office is very nice eh, I went there too. And the lunch was really delicious indeed The only thing that disappointed me back then (and this was when I was still believing their regrowth story) was the camera they took pictures with. I had expected them to shoot some good photo's with a DSRL with macro lense. Instead they used some crappy $100 throw-away cam. What's the use of making such crappy photo's I wondered back then. Now I understand it's not in their interest to show the client good photo's
    cheers mate. Gho used a proper dsrl camera on my first procedures, then we had a galaxy 3 camera phone on my 3rd and 4th and on the last I honestly can't remember. I don't think it was a dsrl camera, it was white, possibly a samsung galaxy camera (not the phone). I haven't seen Gho for years lol.

Anyway, they are putting all pics on a disc, so some of them should be interesting!

How it's going?

Dr Cole does good work....it is the way he practices that concern me....body hair grafts that don't work, high pressure sales and indiginant when someone has the nerve to complain....he is like using a VISA credit card vs American Express that has your interests in mind.