+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

you are just a too arrogant, you discuss for 0.25 hair? are you kidding me?!!

You seek perfection... and nowhere I said HST is perfect but anyway, it goes with all your plastic surgery venture, new chin, new nose, I guess you want a 200 hairs/cm2 density... , you make big things from details, it's annoying to talk with you.

1.25 or 1.5, my point was I agreed with the fact that 2.5 is not true!!!
    Look how many posts you have, I have 390, you have 3,324... of course you have deeper knowledges and so what?

The debate here started with the new patent and why do you bring it if it's to say at 3rd intervention that it's plane bullshit and you know the truth and others are crap?.... after that we moved to Gaz situation and I call it a success and I am impressed with his donor, it is exceptionnal, not the cure (said 2000 times, it's been a year or two we know HST is not what was advertised).

you analized 4 cases, it does not mean you have the final truth on that... I know HST is not hair multiplication as they claimed, I also was the first to confirm communication sucks at HASCI.

lol 1,3 hair or 1,5 hair!!!! you joke man!!! I'd like to see your face... really (to be so arrogant!!!) I'd like to see the original and the "50.000 dollars works" one!!!!
    and yess, seeing his pic, I have the impression only 15% must have been lost... it's a gross impression, he is almost pristine....maybe he lost 20% I don't know...

read everything from start of your thread!!! you brought a new info, I mailed hasci to know about that, I know now, it's not for the coming years, but they confirmed the patent and the new direction.... I gave my opinion about Gaz, he has much greater results than FUE (only bemol is the very heavy cost, but he seems to be able to afford it... and I am glad for him and curious about the rest of his venture).

You can ignore me for the rest of this discussion, i'm fine, you have the truth about everything, it makes sense, you spend your life on this forum!!! 3324 posts man!!!! good for you....

Gaz, I hope it will be as great as so far it was for the rest of your HST 's journey ;-))

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    you are just a too arrogant, you discuss for 0.25 hair? are you kidding me?!!

You seek perfection... and nowhere I said HST is perfect but anyway, it goes with all your plastic surgery venture, new chin, new nose, I guess you want a 200 hairs/cm2 density... , you make big things from details, it's annoying to talk with you.

1.25 or 1.5, my point was I agreed with the fact that 2.5 is not true!!!
    Look how many posts you have, I have 390, you have 3,324... of course you have deeper knowledges and so what?

The debate here started with the new patent and why do you bring it if it's to say at 3rd intervention that it's plane bullshit and you know the truth and others are crap?.... after that we moved to Gaz situation and I call it a success and I am impressed with his donor, it is exceptionnal, not the cure (said 2000 times, it's been a year or two we know HST is not what was advertised).

you analized 4 cases, it does not mean you have the final truth on that... I know HST is not hair multiplication as they claimed, I also was the first to confirm communication sucks at HASCI.

lol 1,3 hair or 1,5 hair!!!! you joke man!!! I'd like to see your face... really (to be so arrogant!!!) I'd like to see the original and the "50.000 dollars works" one!!!!
    and yess, seeing his pic, I have the impression only 15% must have been lost... it's a gross impression, he is almost pristine.

read everything from start of your thread!!! you brought a new info, I mailed hasci to know about that, I know now, it's not for the coming years, but they confirmed the patent and the new direction.... I gave my opinion about Gaz, he has much greater results thant FUE (only bemol is the very heavy cost, but he seems to be able to afford it... and I am glad for him and curious about the rest of his venture).

You can ignore me for the rest of this discussion, i'm fine, you have the truth about everything, it makes sense, you spend your life on this forum!!! 3324 posts man!!!! good for you....

Gaz, I hope it will be as great as so far it was for the rest of your HST 's journey ;-))

Wow, I didnt take you for such a loser .... And btw, difference 1.25 - 1.5 hair are 0.25 hairs/FU, so that are 1375 hairs on 5500 grafts that you just make up with your BS assumptions. I'm not arrogant, I just cant stand it you come here making all kinds of BS assumptions, that are against all hard facts we've found out and you keep making big claims, all proven wrong and then when confronted you finally end up in just throwing insults ... What a loser attitude man ...

Go enjoy your HASCI looks, bye !

here was dr Gho answer to my email about the patent:

"Dear Caddarik,

Thank you very much for your E-mail.

You are not the only one who noticed the new patent application. Although we have proven that it is possible to make from one hair to more hairs, the technique has also to be practical feasible. The technique is not consistent, yet, and all custom made materials and instruments have to be developed. Therefore, it is not possible to offer this technique as a regular treatment, yet.

Since all research and development activities are under my wing, please understand that it is impossible for me to answer all E-mails (personally). I receive around 30-50 E-mails per day on my personal account who all like to have their personal attention, or a personal answer or comment. If I had to answer all E-mails (personally), I really don’t have the time to do any research and development activities, and therefore no progression on the new technique will be made.

I hope that I have given you sufficient information for the time being, and that you understand the situation,

Yours sincerely,"

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Wow, I didnt take you for such a loser .... And btw, difference 1.25 - 1.5 hair are 0.25 hairs/FU, so that are 1375 hairs on 5500 grafts that you just make up with your BS assumptions. I'm not arrogant, I just cant stand it you come here making all kinds of BS assumptions, that are against all hard facts we've found out and you keep making big claims, all proven wrong and then when confronted you finally end up in just throwing insults ... What a loser attitude man ...

Go enjoy your HASCI looks, bye !

Yes, bye Arashi!!!

thanks for your efforts!!! you are not the only interesting poster here, I'm fine with your goodbyes!!!

Take time to read back, you behave like an asshole who knows everything better than others... you leave no room for doubts, for "what if..." , for debate!!! YOU KNOW... then **** hasci for good and go on with Gardner and Desmond posts.

anyway, the only best way to discuss it would have been to have Gaz shaven from day 1, before HST 1!!!
    and this, we will never have so I will keep following him and conclusions will be automatic, no need to talk to each other if it must always end up with you ****ing dysmorphophobic scrutinising arrogant answers!!!!

Gaz, I wish you the very best for n°5 HST!!! Cheers!!

you leave no room for doubts, for "what if..." , for debate!!! YOU KNOW...
    Yes, that's correct. We counted Ironmans hair, mine, Gaz, James bald, petridish ALL CONFIRMED 1.25-1.3 HAIR/FU Then you come here and say "WHAT IF IT WAS NOT 1.25 but 1.5"... What the **** ? Of course that's not open for debate, we KNOW its 1.25, why speculate its 1.5 ??? And then when shown wrong, you throw in all kinds of insults, like a little child. And you call me arrogant !?!

go cure your dysmorphophobia man!!! I said 1.5, I said I have 390 posts you have ten times more!!! means of course you are more knowledgeable (but still what a douche!!!)

I agree with 65% of all what you have so far debunked!!! there is 45% of your extremist positionning that I don't like, nor agree with!!!

You bring a new patent, of course I go further and contact them to investigate and bring it here!!!

again, if they are scam, bury them once and for good, why do you bother yourself???? get a life!!!

You talk to people like they are shit, just because they give roughly almost the same but not totally the same numbers as you do!!! I have 390 posts dude!!! I came back answering cause your new patent stuff seemed interesting!!!! you brought it to us!!!

You talk to people like they are shit
    I suggest you read back your last post. Oh and also please show me where I behaved like you are behaving now. Thanks !

you over react on that!!!

grossly I said!!!

"wow, new patent, let's contact deborah"

then answer from Gho= not for now!!!

your reaction: not for now= marketing= Gho is fraud!!!! (i don't agree with that!!)

again, if you are so fast at conclusions why the **** do you open a discussion where people like me are likely to react!!!!

later, Gaz case!!! I applause it, it's brilliant... you still need to bash it on every ****in answer!!!

can we just follow it without you giving lessons in each and every answer?

If it's so shitty and fraud and scam, for sure 100%, why do you keep being curious about Gaz???!!!

you can be a real pain in the ass!!!!

we should meet and have a beer with Gaz, and other HST patient... and compare our donors and results in live!!!!

Gaz is one of the best hair result I've seen....and unfortunately for you, it comes from Gho!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    I suggest you read back your last post. Oh and also please show me where I behaved like you are behaving now. Thanks !

read your own reactions and answers from the beginning!!!

you always quote some part of my message and try to either bash, or talk like I am a dumbass!!!

I give rough numbers, your thing is scrutinising!!!

I only defended the idea that HST is the best bridge option so far (because of Gaz case amazing me)

he might have lost 20% of donor, or 15% or 40% of what was harvested (I doubt it)...who knows? we don't have pics from his donor at day 1! this is the weak point of YOUR study!!!

Time will bring the answers... Gaz case is there for that!!!!

read your own reactions and answers from the beginning!!!

you always quote some part of my message and try to either bash, or talk like I am a dumbass!!!

I give rough numbers, your thing is scrutinising!!!

I only defended the idea that HST is the best bridge option so far (because of Gaz case amazing me)

he might have lost 20% of donor, or 15% or 40% of what was harvested (I doubt it)...who knows? we don't have pics from his donor at day 1! this is the weak point of YOUR study!!!

Time will bring the answers... Gaz case is there for that!!!!
    You're just wrong about pretty much everything you say. You went away a while from the forum, so I understand you missed quite a bit research. Yet you come here now, making all kinds of assumptions and statements like you KNOW what's going on, while in fact you're wrong about everything. And when I show you the facts, you start making insults. What do you expect me to do then ? Say you're assumptions are right ?