+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    Hey Gaz, thank you for your answer, your pics are great, even the new ones, which lenght is that?

We have a debate here, I'm just saying HST is the best option nowadays for who can afford it, and Arashi got sick of that :-)

Arashi, I answered about your density issue with a paper talking about density.
    and for the billionth time!!! we said that Gaz was below before starting and he says himself that he wouldn't have done things the same (same area blablabla).

So to me, you are the one who can't listen to others.
    I also agreed with some of your points and disagreed with others, now if you can not read me, not my fault!!!

HST is not the cure, but it's the best bridging option... that's all I ****ing say!!!

regeneration: I am sure there is, I just need to see Gaz case!!! what rate? I don't know!!!

also we don't have pics of Gaz donor before any procedure at the same lenght!!! so I am not sure you should so much insist on this so called depleted... I see a very good donor, and I maintain it seeing the new pics!!!

AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! HE WAS BELOW AVERAGE TO START WITH!!!! HE SAID IT HIMSELF, HE WAS A POOR CANDIDATE BEFORE ANY SURGEON HARVESTED ANYTHING!!!!!! DO YOU READ ME? BELOW AVERAGE TO START WITH, BELOW AVERAGE BEFORE ANY HST, BELOW BELOW BELOW.... WHICH MEANS THAT HIS BELOW AVERAGE DONOR OF TODAY IS NORMAL SINCE HE WAS BELOW BEFORE...... BEFORE...BEFORE...BEFORE...DO YOU GET THAT?????????????????????

So yes, I am convinced, he is reborn on hair, and donor looks great, and he should go on with another one or two and then live a cool life, ignore this forum and wait for REAL HAIR MULTIPLICATION NOT YET AVAILABLE....TO SUPER DENSIFY HIS ALREADY COOL RESULT!!!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME ARASHI???? I AM AND WAS JUST SAYING HST SEEMS THE BEST BRIDGING OPTION FOR WHO HAS MONEY AND TIME....

ps: if Gaz had done it on a larger area and respecting the 9 months, he would even have better donor look.... BUT HE DID NOT, TOOK THE RISK TWICE TO GO FASTER BETWEEN PROCEDURES AND GOT FOCUSED ON THE SAME AREA BFORE DECIDING TO SHAVE EVERYTHING AND SPREAD THE HARVEST ON BIGGER AREA WHICH ALLOWS BETTER REGENERATION.... CAN YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ARASHI, ONCE AND FOR ALL?

GAZ? MAN? YOU LOOK AWESOME AND I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE NEXT PROCEDURE WILL BRING.... CHEERS MATE.
    LOL. Where am I exactly claiming that Gaz's donor was average (or even above average) to start with ? I've never said that, quite the contrary, I've always said his donor was below average. How many grafts did Gaz have now in his 4 HST's ? 5500 I think ? So that's 2750 FUE grafts, so if he's at the point of depletion now, his donor WAS way below average (since an average patient can lose about 5000 FUE grafts before he reaches donor depletion). Again, you're making no sense man.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

I showed you Pattinson hair shaved illusion of "not so much hair there"

haven's you yourself ever thaught of a friend with full head of hair having some vertex issue under spotlight and then later you realize that no, he has all his hair, it's just flash or light that give the impression of less!!!

Gaz was to begin with, a less dense donor guy, so after 4 hst, I think he still looks very very OK, and yeah for sure, not the densest, but he never was.

So for me, and I am not dellusinal here, he looks really really great.

Here is Natalie Portman, do you consider she has a depleted full head? : http://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/22204...ie-portman.jpg

Otherwise, you can find this : http://www.hairtransplants-hdc.com/a...29516089760464
    Excellent points. Skeptical of Gho's results but, I worked in video production for around 14 years and cut together a music video for a popular country/rock band here in the US. Under the bright lights above, the blonde drummer appeared to have a 2" diameter bald spot in the back when in reality he has a full head of hair with zero appearance of MPB in normal lighting. Camera flash normally makes a person's hair look worse than direct sunlight. Some young guys think they're going bald because someone took a photo of them with flash that happened to be the back of their head and their natural whorl looked like a bald spot in the photo. My wife for instance has very thick hair but when it's wet in certain lighting a photo under those conditions could totally misrepresent her hair caliber and density.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office - forhair.com - Cole Hair Transplant, 1045 Powers Place, Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 - Phone 678-566-1011 - email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by 35YrsAfter View Post
    Excellent points. Skeptical of Gho's results but, I worked in video production for around 14 years and cut together a music video for a popular country/rock band here in the US. Under the bright lights above, the blonde drummer appeared to have a 2" diameter bald spot in the back when in reality he has a full head of hair with zero appearance of MPB in normal lighting. Camera flash normally makes a person's hair look worse than direct sunlight. Some young guys think they're going bald because someone took a photo of them with flash that happened to be the back of their head and their natural whorl looked like a bald spot in the photo. My wife for instance has very thick hair but when it's wet in certain lighting a photo under those conditions could totally misrepresent her hair caliber and density.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office - forhair.com - Cole Hair Transplant, 1045 Powers Place, Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 - Phone 678-566-1011 - email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck
    Nobody is denying that Gaz's photos, also his new one, were made under unfavourable lighting. But I AM saying his haircount in his donor is now at about 125 hairs/cm2, according to that picture I posted. So let's focus on that. Gaz said he's going to measure it himself, let's see what he comes up with !

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    LOL. Where am I exactly claiming that Gaz's donor was average (or even above average) to start with ? I've never said that, quite the contrary, I've always said his donor was below average. How many grafts did Gaz have now in his 4 HST's ? 5500 I think ? So that's 2750 FUE grafts, so if he's at the point of depletion now, his donor WAS way below average (since an average patient can lose about 5000 FUE grafts before he reaches donor depletion). Again, you're making no sense man.

am sorry, but you cannot read, nor listen...

you are not right Arashi!

Gaz was below, and remain below after 4HST's... I checked his dropbox, sorry it's great donor, under ****ing powerful light.
    5500 grafts from HST do not equal 2750 FUE, this is one of your truth based on your supputations.

and I never said you claimed Gaz was above or average!!! I just insisted on something you ignored so far!!! he was a "poor" candidate.... look at the result, look at his donor, it's almost untouched after 4 procedures... I said ALMOST... he might have lost 15% density...from his ALREADY BELOW AVERAGE!!!!

it all makes sense in his case... and additional sessions will prove it... another 1400 grafts on his top, he will look really good and even start to be "dense"... if they are ok for a sixth one... he is fixed for the next decade.

5500 grafts and 85% regeneration would give 825 grafts lost for his donor!!!!!

it kind of make sense when I look at his pics... he might have lost 825 * 1,5= 1237.5 hairs... yes, I would say so... maybe slightly even more due to focusing on the same patch and not respecting the 9 months...

but again, give him another session, his top will look very very acceptable... if by anychance he can go further, his top will look nice> acceptable... then, if I was him, I would stop... and wait Hmultiplication while enjoying a full head of kind of dense hair man's life.

5500 grafts from HST do not equal 2750 FUE, this is one of your truth based on your supputations.
    Discussion with you is pretty hard, since you ignore all FACTS. Even Ironman admits that Hasci transplants roughly 1.25 hair/FUE ! He saw it on his own results, I saw it on my results, we saw it on Gaz results, we saw it on that test person James Bald, we saw it in their petridish photo's, we saw it EVERYWHERE. And now here you are, saying it is just 'speculation'. What good is dicussion with you if you keep saying everything we know is just speculation ?

and I never said you claimed Gaz was above or average!!! I just insisted on something you ignored so far!!! he was a "poor" candidate.... look at the result, look at his donor, it's almost untouched after 4 procedures... I said ALMOST... he might have lost 15% density...from his ALREADY BELOW AVERAGE!!!!
    And again, where do I deny that ? Did you even read my previous post ? You're losing it man ...

read my last post, I multiply by 1,5 hair cause I assume it's not the 2,5 (also as an ex patient)... you just don't read!!!

I ignore no facts, I am pointing Gaz as one positive case from hasci.
    I had Irnoman once via personal email, I know what he thinks about you!!!!

again, if you have so many facts, why do you waste your time on it again in a post?

what a pain in the ass for some points !!! let's drop it.

Gaz, when is your next procedure? end of august?

in french I would say "quel connard ce mec"!!!

I agree with 65% of your points, can you stand that someone is not 100% behind your "demonstrations"?

you are extremist in your position towards hasci, I'm less extremist, I am more in the middle.

Gho is a scam for you... not for me.

Your scam resurrected Gaz hairs!!! with a very good donor look

read my last post, I multiply by 1,5 hair cause I assume
    And that's exactly your problem: you ASSUME all kinds of things, while we actually INVESTIGATED ahd have hard FACTS. Again, even Ironman said he has about 1.25 hair/FU. I calculated mine, same thing. We calculated Gaz, same thing. We calculated that 50 graft case test they did, James bald (BTW what the hell happened with that? They said back then they would document it on their website !), same thing. ALL CASES CONFIRMED 1.25-1.3 hair/FU !!! Yet you say "I ASSUME 1.5". Just as you assume 85% regrowth (what the hell, even Gaz thinks he's nowhere near that, and even Ironman stopped making those nonsense claims. Get with the program man).

Please stop posting, you're making a big fool out of yourself man. You dont know any facts, you just keep on making BS assumptions.