• Hairless body/mildly hairy

3 75.00%
  • 50/50

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Default Another Hairy Guy!

Hey there,

This has probably been asked before but i can't find a thread on it :/

I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts were on guys with hairy bodies compared to guys with little to no hair and whether it pays to be less hairy in your chances of avoiding hair loss or at least avoiding premature hair loss....

I'm a 22yr old Caucasian male and im super hairy (legs, arms, butt, chest and just recently back) which i got from my fathers side of the family. Him and his brothers had next to no signs of balding up until their late 50's-early 60's. Right now off the top of my head I can't think of one mate/person i know who is as hairy as me or are having hair loss, and it seems i may be running into some trouble already with hair loss....My dermatologist is undecided atm whether its TE or MPB But I have noticed that since sprouting some hairs on my back/shoulders, ive had concerns about my head hair density.

I'll include a poll if noone feels like typing their life story lol

Thoughts please, I'm racking my brain haha

Cheers!

If it's happening, it's happening.

Family loss barely matters, as you could inherit a gene from a great great grandparent, etc.

Literally the only person alive related to me that is bald is my father, on either side of the family.

I have barely any beard, chest, back hair and the hairline of a middle-aged man at 22 with a thinning crown.

Hair in other parts of the body appear to be completely independent from the scalp hair; different control genes. I oddly have some random thick hairs on my shoulders, some on my chest (not a ton), almost none on my stomach, a tiny bit on my back (short, not noticeable), hardly any one my arms and a normal amount on my legs, and am going very bald. (My father and his father are/were bald, and no one else is going back to great grandparents. Thanks for nothing dad).

Ahk, But i'd have to say that relatives give you a fair idea of your future though no? Why else would Dermos and Docs ask you about them when talking about MPB....I'm not arguing with you on it, just going on what I've been told by professionals haha.....

Thanks for the reply!

Truth is, nobody really fully understand what causes and what stops MPB.

Anyone that says they do is lying for your money, unless it's a proven anti-androgen which is known to at least slow MPB.

Looking at the expression of genes in people is a very naive way of looking at things. Unless you have a full head of hair and so does your family, I wouldn't assume anything. If you are losing hair, don't count on it stopping. This being said, the rate of MPB is hugely variant, and some people maintain NW2 or NW3 for a very long time before it progresses. But my advice wouldn't be to 'wait and see'.