Threaded View

Default what should i do now?

hey guys i'm pretty confident I am going bald, probably a norwood 3 ( albeit my hair is fairly thick on top at the moment)
    I just ordered finasteride but the one thing that is putting me off is the 'shed' I am only 23 years old and the thought of my hair to rapidly thin is a major turn off
    would you say it is worth it? I am really stumped at what to do and I would also like to add I dont know where my hair loss will lead to as no one in my family has gone bald- mothers grandfather NW2 at most and my father who is 55 now is an NW3, all uncles etc between NW1-NW2; the only thing I have noticed is that I am very hairy, hairier than most relatives and I understand that this is linked to high DHT which is linked to hair loss and therefore this might be the cause, I really wish I had some sort of older person to look at to see where my hair loss is going but as I don't I am really stumped, you guys know what you're talking about so any sort of advice would be greatly appreciated, I will attach a picture. Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6008.jpg

Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	33151   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6005.jpg

Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	33152