+ Reply to Thread

Default I suspect this will grow hair!

Guys, lets try this. I am extremely positive that this will work! But please adhere to this regimen.

1. Shave off you head completely
    2. Make the following lotion; one table spoons of each- olive oil (cold pressed), almond oil and coconut oil and one teaspoon of honey, mix them together and store in a bottle- We call this lotion A. Apply this lotion A every morning and evening after shower just enough so that it covers your scalp (just like you moisturize your skin) . Rub them onto your scalp with your palm all over the head.
    3. On days 3 and 6 ( of each week), add half teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon to lotion A and apply as usual i.e morning and evening after shower.

Do that for 8 weeks and then dont shave ( you can start to grow your hair). However, once you start to grow hair, you need to do this once a week only for the rest of your life and this will be enough to nourish your hair. And instead of messaging onto your scalp, you need to pat it instead.

You will see results!

Our skin needs moisture, and for balding people, hair follicle needs extra nutrition. The reason people loose hair is because with age, fat on scalp decreases and it makes scalp tight and it loses its elasticity and moisture; the result of which is dry scalp making follicles to shrink and eventually die.

The bottom line is, the hair will grow!! The above formula contains fatty acids, glucose (cells need glucose), vitamin E and Vitamin C which will keep your scalp cells healthy for hair to grow.

P.S I have few other natural ingredients to add, which I suspect will speed up the growth even more i.e fish oil and chicken egg and EMU oil, but lets leave this aside for now.

Lol

Essentially, you have to keep your head shaven for eight weeks and after which you can start to grow your hair. The reason behind shaving the head is because that way you can rub effectively.

I dont believe this combination has been tried before, so this is an experiment only and I am extremely hopeful that it will work. All the ingredients are natural so I just applied common sense! Lets do it and see if this works and ofcourse there is no guarantee that this works and what not, side effects etc etc etc but its all natural. Better to try this that all those crazy chemicals.

Notcoolanymore, why Lol? I have personally noticed that people who have been applying oil to their hair all their lives have very thick hair. I have been reading about the properties of these oil and I am so certain, that this will work.

Come on, lets do this! Lets fight this sickening disease.

I suspect it will make your scalp oily and will not help genetic male pattern hairloss, as to not being tried before all of this stuff has been tried since roman days.
    Mix 5 dollaps of chicken shit, two of cow shit, 4 of emu shit, and mix with water some olive oil and snake shit, apply to scalp every day and rub in some straw.
    See if you can keep any friends hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by char View Post
    Notcoolanymore, why Lol? I have personally noticed that people who have been applying oil to their hair all their lives have very thick hair. I have been reading about the properties of these oil and I am so certain, that this will work.

Come on, lets do this! Lets fight this sickening disease.
    Sorry buddy! it really look like you have real hope on this home made cream.

Please take an advice from someone who has been fighting baldness for years...don't shave your head unless you are prepare to accept baldness and applying this lotion to your scalp will only be a waste of time and money.

Good luck

I say the best way to convince us that this works is to do it yourself. Take and provide plenty of pics. The results will speak for themselves. If you regrow hair, that will be enough for others to try.

BS, u think we are retarded or something¿

The dude who proposed this has 3 posts, all in this thread. He was full of it and he knew it. Glad nobody fell for his garbage. Shave your head, use this lotion and these oils....what a bunch of BS.