Topical Finasteride - Page 4 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jdlondon View Post
    Where do you get topical finasteride?
    Did it work for you guys?
    The stuffs working for me I went with the 15% and added these ingredients. I also got 10% discount when I bought 6 months supply 3bottles, thanks to Jazz.

They do different compounds Murray Avenue Apothecary they ship world wide, I went with;

Lotion
    15% minoxidil
    0.1% finesteride
    5% azelaic acid
    0.25% progesterone
    0.025% tretinoin
    0.1% hydrocortisone

Check this thread how to order:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...-MD-Closing%21

I am not the ultimate expert on hair drugs but I have read every study on topical Fin. First and foremost it must be liposomal and must have ingredients that additionally...besides the liposomes that limit absorption of the Fin. Besides a hefty price and 3 month wait from Farmacia Parati you can get it here in the U.S......with a prescription. Yes, I am licensed to make it but get your doc to write fore Liposomal Finasteride 1 or 2%.

This formulation will do 2 things: 1) limit absorption and side effects to virtually non existent and 2) according to another study increase local absorption 5 fold as I have reported here somewhere. If you get a script I can send to you within 7 days if I am allowed to blatantly say that here. If you have a hair doc, I am sure they will write you an rx.

Topical Fin works better than anything and liposomal, from my studies (happy to send by request) is the very best way to treat hair loss in male and females without side effects.
    Most pharmacies do NOT know how to make it but you should not have to order across the world to get this. If you do get an rx for liposomal, make sure the pharmacy knows how to make it. There has to more than me who know. Any questions PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by HairGuru View Post
    The stuffs working for me I went with the 15% and added these ingredients. I also got 10% discount when I bought 6 months supply 3bottles, thanks to Jazz.

They do different compounds Murray Avenue Apothecary they ship world wide, I went with;

Lotion
    15% minoxidil
    0.1% finesteride
    5% azelaic acid
    0.25% progesterone
    0.025% tretinoin
    0.1% hydrocortisone

Check this thread how to order:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...-MD-Closing%21

good to hear something works for someone but I think a better product is a liposomal form that prevents minimal absorption

Quote Originally Posted by robodoc View Post
    I am not the ultimate expert on hair drugs but I have read every study on topical Fin. First and foremost it must be liposomal and must have ingredients that additionally...besides the liposomes that limit absorption of the Fin. Besides a hefty price and 3 month wait from Farmacia Parati you can get it here in the U.S......with a prescription. Yes, I am licensed to make it but get your doc to write fore Liposomal Finasteride 1 or 2%.

This formulation will do 2 things: 1) limit absorption and side effects to virtually non existent and 2) according to another study increase local absorption 5 fold as I have reported here somewhere. If you get a script I can send to you within 7 days if I am allowed to blatantly say that here. If you have a hair doc, I am sure they will write you an rx.

Topical Fin works better than anything and liposomal, from my studies (happy to send by request) is the very best way to treat hair loss in male and females without side effects.
    Most pharmacies do NOT know how to make it but you should not have to order across the world to get this. If you do get an rx for liposomal, make sure the pharmacy knows how to make it. There has to more than me who know. Any questions PM me.
    Hi Robodoc, would love to hear your insignts on topical finasteride? Currently started Topical Finasteride 0.5% in ethanol. Would love to know if this works? Is it better to mix it with finasteride? Should I add hairmax cap? Should I increase the topical finasteride dose?

Cheers,

J

do you guys think that topical fin + ru58841 would be the best regimen to combat hair loss, since you are aiming at two diffent mechanisms of action? You block the androgens from the receptor + reduce scalp dht + some fin will go systemic, so you also have decreased systemic dht

Quote Originally Posted by stefkampen View Post
    do you guys think that topical fin + ru58841 would be the best regimen to combat hair loss, since you are aiming at two diffent mechanisms of action? You block the androgens from the receptor + reduce scalp dht + some fin will go systemic, so you also have decreased systemic dht
    There’s a guy who used oral Finasteride and topical RU58841, that had amazing results.

I am using topical Finasteride works awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by robodoc View Post
    good to hear something works for someone but I think a better product is a liposomal form that prevents minimal absorption
    There are many companies that sell topical and has been working for many people. My friend used the Italian pharmacy that Hasson and Wong use, he has side effects with the liposomal. They add like over 2% Finasteride which is very high.

Quote Originally Posted by HairGuru View Post
    There’s a guy who used oral Finasteride and topical RU58841, that had amazing results.

I am using topical Finasteride works awesome.
    Yeah i might try the combination too, but with topical fin

Quote Originally Posted by stefkampen View Post
    Yeah i might try the combination too, but with topical fin
    I order mine from Murray Avenue Apothecary they give forum members discount when you use code “Jazz”, when you buy 3 bottles. They also allow you to customise the mixture but I add all ingredients as it’s set price on the Minoxidil strength so you can add and remove the ingredients at no cost.

Check thread how to order as I used this thread posted by Jazz.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...%21?highlight=

it's from the US right? i am from Germany.. Has anyone any experience with actifolic? They are from The Netherlands if i am right. With US shipping we always have custom problems here... Any other EU topical fin suppliers you know ?