+ Reply to Thread

Default Where to do my next HT if not at HASCI

I have now done two HT:s at HASCI. I have not seen the final results yet so I don't know if I'm satisfied yet.
    My conclusion this far is that the procedure is completely scar free, which is great if I want to cut my hair really short. However, the grafts per session seems to be much too low for me to achieve any kind of decent result. Around 1600 per session doesn't give a thick result at all, especially since HASCI:s grafts seem to equal a smaller amount of grafts transplanted with regular FUE.

In a while I want to go for my third procedure. The question is: where should I go now?
    I want to be able to transplant about 2500+ FUE grafts on one session. And I also want it to be as scar free as possible, because I am thinking about buzzing my hair down to like 2 mm in the near future. I also have limited donor and I don't want to destroy it completely. :/
    Do I even have any options except going back to HASCI for another 1500-1600 graft session again?? (regarding their donor regeneration claims I can't tell if its true or not, but no one else is even claiming regeneration at all)
    I would be really glad for some help here. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by censur View Post
    I have now done two HT:s at HASCI. I have not seen the final results yet so I don't know if I'm satisfied yet.
    My conclusion this far is that the procedure is completely scar free, which is great if I want to cut my hair really short. However, the grafts per session seems to be much too low for me to achieve any kind of decent result. Around 1600 per session doesn't give a thick result at all, especially since HASCI:s grafts seem to equal a smaller amount of grafts transplanted with regular FUE.

In a while I want to go for my third procedure. The question is: where should I go now?
    I want to be able to transplant about 2500+ FUE grafts on one session. And I also want it to be as scar free as possible, because I am thinking about buzzing my hair down to like 2 mm in the near future. I also have limited donor and I don't want to destroy it completely. :/
    Do I even have any options except going back to HASCI for another 1500-1600 graft session again?? (regarding their donor regeneration claims I can't tell if its true or not, but no one else is even claiming regeneration at all)
    I would be really glad for some help here. Thanks!
    If the grafts are intact and you say you had 2 sessions of 1600, this should have made a significant difference, so either your expectations were too high or the grafts were not great. Seems like the Turkish and Belgium doctors are using really small punches and getting impressive results. Cole in Atlanta does also. This guy who went to Bisanga only had 2600 grafts and look and the results.
    https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...UE-0-12-Months

Quote Originally Posted by J_B_Davis View Post
    If the grafts are intact and you say you had 2 sessions of 1600, this should have made a significant difference, so either your expectations were too high or the grafts were not great. Seems like the Turkish and Belgium doctors are using really small punches and getting impressive results. Cole in Atlanta does also. This guy who went to Bisanga only had 2600 grafts and look and the results.
    https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...UE-0-12-Months
    Thank you. It has made a difference but not as much as I was hoping for.

I know Bisanga is a good alternative. But what more clinics could be a good alternative for me?