Closed Thread
    cole777

Smile New thread, cosmetic folicular hair replacement.

I am assuming by now that the owners of a certain company, and I am sure everyone here knows who I am referring to, are complaining and having threads closed but since this is an open board and there is something call the 5th amendment, as long as I nor anyone in the thread slanders the company I would suggest you not close everything opened about it as it is mine and any other posters right to discuss this just like any other topic.

I will kindly ask you to please do not close this thread as this will be the third one closed and it is an intrusion of our rights citing the 5th amendment and an open forum.

It is NOT ok to close a topic simply because you do not like what the topic is about while running an open forum because if you do your homework on public domain laws, I as a poster here actually have just as much rights as you the admin as long as I do not break the rules, which I have not.

I suggest you as the board owner read into the rights of posters and public domain before this happens again. Regards

Now back to the matter at hand, anyone else had this procedure done that would like to share?

Your intellect never ceases to amaze me Cole! The 5th Amendment, Holy Cow!!!! I really needed a good laugh tonight, thanks!

cole777

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    Your intellect never ceases to amaze me Cole! The 5th Amendment, Holy Cow!!!! I really needed a good laugh tonight, thanks!
    I fail to see what is so funny about freedom of speech, did you take your meds mental boy?

Cole, this is the funniest thing I've seen all day.

If you are going to argue constitutional law, you should be aware that the fifth amendment to the US constitution ensures the right to silence, not to free speech.

Free speech is protected under the first amendment.

I have not had it done but I am considering it.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by cole777 View Post
    I fail to see what is so funny about freedom of speech, did you take your meds mental boy?

Oh boy! I "plead the Fifth" on this one

cole777

Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    Cole, this is the funniest thing I've seen all day.

If you are going to argue constitutional law, you should be aware that the fifth amendment to the US constitution ensures the right to silence, not to free speech.

Free speech is protected under the first amendment.
    The Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution, which is part of the Bill of Rights, protects against abuse of government authority in a legal procedure. Its guarantees stem from English common law which traces back to the Magna Carta in 1215. For instance, grand juries and the phrase "due process" both trace their origin to the Magna Carta

I am not a complete moron, I know the difference between free speach and pleading the fifth. This is about the board thinking it can just shut down any old thread, you have a brain, use it.

The Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution, which is part of the Bill of Rights, protects against abuse of government authority in a legal procedure. Its guarantees stem from English common law which traces back to the Magna Carta in 1215. For instance, grand juries and the phrase "due process" both trace their origin to the Magna Carta

I am not a complete moron, I know the difference between free speach and pleading the fifth. This is about the board thinking it can just shut down any old thread, you have a brain, use it.
    So first it’s about freedom of speech and now it’s about due process. You’re sharp as a tack Cole, sharp as a tack.
    The forum owners have the right to remove or delete anything thing they want and I'd personally like to encourage them to remove you.

cole777

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    So first it’s about freedom of speech and now it’s about due process. You’re sharp as a tack Cole, sharp as a tack.
    The forum owners have the right to remove or delete anything thing they want and I'd personally like to encourage them to remove you.
    Wrong, this is an open forum, as long as I follow the rules removing what I post can actually get them into hot water. Free speech, the first amendment and the 5th amendment go hand in hand. If you knew ANYTHING about law you would understand that.

It would have been easy to just talk about nothing but the 1st amendment and my right to free speech but then underachievers like you might have missed the point that the board is just closing anything it doesn't agree with which by law in public domain does go against the 5th amendment.

What I am completely amazed by is just how shallow several of the posters are hitting straight to the "Oh he confused the 1st amendment with the 5th amendment and missing the entire point of what is going on here, absolutely ridiculous. Do you not think I have seen Chappelles Show, " I plead da fif!" Just as many times as you?

I have ran several boards myself and once you enter into open forum or public domain even though you own the board you enter an entirely new world I was nearly taken to court over it simply for removing a poster that I didn't like just because he didn't agree with one that I did. Whoever is running this board has not been educated on the way it really works. But if they do not know by now they can go ahead and read up on it.

Now, back to the topic at hand, the procedure, not discussing the difference between the 1st and 5th amendment as if I where actually dumb enough to make that mistake but instead only lured a whole crowd of ignoramuses who missed the point entirely with shallow mindedness including you, very disappointing.

Since you never contribute ANYTHING to the board it would be better to remove you and get rid of some of the garbage.

cole777

I will now ask the admins to remove my account as I have never seen a bigger bunch of clowns as far as posters go. Take care all, spend some time in the library or on google when you get a chance.