Some days, coping with hair loss seems ok..other days, it seems super depressing...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FlightTL
    • Jun 2011

Some days, coping with hair loss seems ok..other days, it seems super depressing...

I realized that some days, I feel ok with my high Norwood 7 hair loss- as if I can make it through emotionally through the day.

Other days, it seems almost impossible not to get depressed from hair loss.

So, it seems that other factors play a big role in how you feel, and it's not just hair loss.

It seems that if other things are going well, hair loss's emotional scarring can almost be dealt with. When other things are not going well, hair loss just makes it 10x worse.

I am still at a dilemma. This hair loss thing is really consuming me emotionally. Probably cuz I'm still so young, and it hit me so young (age 15)....

I just wish none of my Bald Truth brothers ever have to go through the emotional pain I'm going through and have been through.
  • Notcoolanymore
    • Jun 2013

I am not a NW7, but I get where you are coming from. Some days I just want to hide my head and don't want to leave the house without a hat. Lately though I have just said screw it. I haven't wore my hat out in 2 weeks.

Comment

• FlightTL
      • Jun 2011

I think hair loss is a completely psychological wrestling match. Some days I tap out. Other days, I fight to survive. Some days, I'm actually okay.

Comment

• YoshiYo
        • Mar 2015

I agree which is why I decided to give Neograft a try. I couldn't quite come to peace with my hair without at least trying a HT.

Comment

Working...