Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ramazan
    • Aug 2011

Buzzcut and oily (shiny scalp)?

So i decided to get myself a buzz cut and so far the bitches dig it! Just one problem. I noticed that my scalp is oily as shit! What can i do to get rid of this greasy/oily scalp? Just bu touching my scalp i can see a lot of grease on my hand
  • Notcoolanymore
    • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Ramazan
    So i decided to get myself a buzz cut and so far the bitches dig it! Just one problem. I noticed that my scalp is oily as shit! What can i do to get rid of this greasy/oily scalp? Just bu touching my scalp i can see a lot of grease on my hand
    Yeah!

As far as the oily scalp goes, I use minoxidil so it seems like I am always dealing with that now. Even before I started using treatments my scalp was pretty oily though. I would say the best thing you can do is keep your scalp clean. Shower right before going out. Experiment with different shampoos.

Comment

• redy
      • Jun 2013

Honestly, an oily scalp is better than a flaky scalp at the extreme ends of the spectrum.

You might want to try a new shampoo, I think regenpureDR works well for me in setting my hair/scalp to a "fresh" state whenever I use it.

Also, what level of hairloss are you - as an on the fence buzz cut guy myself. Really want to do it, really scared about my hairline/forehead. Gah.

Comment

• Armandein
        • May 2014

Originally posted by Ramazan
        When you buzzed the hair, the sebaceous gland still producing the same amount of sebum that the day before, and having less hair fiber which distribute the sebum, it gives the impression of being more oily scalp.

Comment

Working...