+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Angry Critique my hair loss regime...should I add OC000459 and CB-03-01?

Apart from all the nutriments I take, fish oil, vitamins and pumpkin seed oil, this is my new regimen. I added RU58841 to it today.

FIN 1.25mg ED
    DUT 0.5mg EOD
    5% Minox mixed with Skinoren (Azelaic Acid) 1x ED
    Noxidil Forte (oral minox) 10mg ED
    7 drops of 5% minox in water ED
    2 ml Neogenic with 50 mg RU 1x ED
    Nizoral/Lipogaine/Regenepure 2-3x week
    Dermarolling 1x week

Some explanations:

1) I take generic fin and it's anecdotically proven to be less effective than propecia. This is why I also take DUT as safe measure. I cannot buy propecia where I live.

2) I added finger tip of azelaic acid from Skinoren cream to dissolve in my Kirkland Minoxidil mixture.

3) I apply Kirkland Minoxidil 2 ML in evenings.

4) I apply 2 ml of Neogenic mixed with 50 mg of RU daily. I mix 150 mg of RU in 6 ml Neogenic capsule and use the Minoxidil dropper to apply 2 ml of mixture throughly. So 1 capsule of Neogenic lasts me 3 days.

5) To make sure I get enough dose of Minox, I add 7 drops of it to my daily drink additionally to noxidil forte 10 mg tablets daily (must attack hair loss from all angles).

6) DUT is Avodart.

I really need to regrow those vellus hairs and small dark hairs in my receding subhuman temples. I hope RU helps me with this. If this regime doesn't do it...nothing will.

Thinking of maybe eventually increasing RU dosage from 50 mg to 100 mg per day.

Maybe I will need to add OC000459 and CB-03-01 (whatever those are...haven't studied yet). Can anyone tell me their experience with OC000459 and CB-03-01?

I think this hair loss regimen might cost me about 100 EUR monthly. I'm not completely sure. Maybe a bit below. I am thinking of maybe adding something else, but there is not much I can add. If Marklc tells me where to buy SABA gel, that maybe. But there is only so many topical you can apply each day. Also, not into buying any more expensive treatments that are not proven to work. RU and Neogenic is the most expensive. Also, Avodart is expensive, especially if you buy it without prescription (from black market).

I am a NW2, approaching NW3. Some may say I'm a NW3. My temples keep receding, but otherwise hair is thick.

Forget OC and CB. CB is an AA and you are already on dut and RU so you don't need it. OC just forget it too unproven expensive etc

SABA gel would be wise becase it's attacking loss from an angle you have not addressed yet (ie inflammation).

You have virtually the strongest regimen possible apart from castration or oral spiro lol

Damn, you are even taking minox orally! Your regime is strong. If it doesn't stop your hair loss, nothing will.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    Forget OC and CB. CB is an AA and you are already on dut and RU so you don't need it. OC just forget it too unproven expensive etc

SABA gel would be wise becase it's attacking loss from an angle you have not addressed yet (ie inflammation).

You have virtually the strongest regimen possible apart from castration or oral spiro lol
    I would buy SABA gel if it works, but it's hard to deliver to Europe I believe, I don't even know what it consists of (any info on this?). It sounds very scammy and untested at all. At least many people report success on RU, so I added it. Thinking of eventually dosing up to 100 mg of RU daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Damn, you are even taking minox orally! Your regime is strong. If it doesn't stop your hair loss, nothing will.
    I need the vellus hairs in my temples to transform into real hair. I'm hoping!

I will try to add SABA gel if I can get hold of it. Maybe start DUT ED, and up the RU dosage. What else...what else...what else...any ideas?

Bump, I need more input. Bumping RU to 100 mg a day and DUT to ED and not every other day.

Everyday I'm husslin

Wow that's a lot of things. Now the only thing you need is time. You've got to give it time man.

Please friend drop six drops of Minox from regimen , my friend can make u Saba gel i will pay for it for u , please don't be so depressed man , u have a thick hair , nw 1.5 and have great eye lashes , blue eyes, blonde hair

Guys, I took some updated pics, pulling all the hair back, so the entire recession can be seen completely.

It's hard to notice, but I do have some small black hairs and lots of white hairs sprouting in barren temple areas.

Is this hope for regrowth? People say I did not have those hairs there before.

I've been using oral minoxidil for 2 months now or something like that, surely it's time for the drug to start working? I've grown hair all over body, arms, face and I hope this is temple hair coming in. They seem to grow longer with time. Any chance it will turn terminal?

Add Chemical X. That should do it.