+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Hairloss progress regrowth thread

Ok firstly my names jazz iv been on here for a while and great forum I decided to create a thread on my success in hairloss.

I'm creating this progress thread and will be updating more pictures as I get more regrowth, there's loads more hair coming so I thought I'd make a progress thread.

Not going into too much detail but il explain brief as I just got back from my dermatologist today, I have been diagnosed with the following below and tested so please refrain your silly comments to yourself I'm very educated to know what I'm suffering.

Diseases I suffer:

MPB AGA from my mums side,
    Alopecia areata, possible genetic but there's several factors.

I already use the big 3 past 3 years and I have been diagnosed and tested for AGA aswell as AA. Now what I'm saying is prior to AA I was dealing nicely with AGA from the BiG 3, until recent I suffered AA. Now unlike you lot who do not suffer both like me, growing hair back from AGA is very very hard around the hairline, suffering AA ontop of AGA around the hairline is very hard to regrow, especially when I had the right temple weakness before AA. That's why I'm saying the below regime has worked superb in not only growing back my AA hairline patches and crown but also making more growth from the weaknes temple I had from AGA, I'm not trying bullshit you guys I'm trying to help you, I'm educated enough to know the defferences thank you.

My regime is simple:

Finesteride 1mg every other day,
    Regenepure daily at night,
    Revita shampoo morning,
    Conditioner,
    Regaine foam 5% morning whole scalp,
    Promox lotion 15% morning 5 minutes after regaine on both temples(this stuff gave me hairline regrowth not much lotion is used for temples)
    Promox DMI 10% version non tretinoin, night time whole scalp.
    Derma roller: 1.5mm every 3rd week.
    Dactokart cream once a week.

Igrow laser: saw no results no regrowth for 4 months, I carry on using it as there's studies backing it up for thickening existing hairs only.

Dropped proxiphen last year gave me skin rash, nevertheless I reckon it's a good treatment as copper peptides do work alongside his other ingredients, I just didn't see results as I never used it long enough.

One guy who I also called today to thank ever so much was Dr Klein and Tony without his products I would be worse, *just like the people who had to drop Dr lee stuff are now worse than before.

Now here's progress, this progress of my alopecia areata was mainly from adding Dactokart cream, Promox 10% spray DMi and derma roller, when I added these after 6months of having AA the hairs started growing back, I had AA back in 2010 and regaine foam did not even grow it back it was 12% minoxidol at that time that regrew it when I got hold of it from belgravia center expensive clinic in London!
    The Promox lotion was always used alongside the Big 3 from 2010, I added Promox spray as part of the kits in 2014 alongside Dactokart cream that's regrown my hair. Not only is my hair texture better I can barely see my scalp now and that's nothing as my partner today saw loads more tiny hairs still to grow so it seems im turning into a wolf . I have cancelled my transplant appointments with Dr Feriduni as there's no need at this time in my life for a transplant, I seem to be responding very well in the above. As back up I always keep RU in my fridge and DUT after hearing some horror stories of FIN not working after several years etc.

People I love to Thank is Mark great guy on here people seem to give the poor guy hell for helping others but if it wasn't for him I would be suffering worse than my current.*I forgot Chriis aswell he's a great guy gave me advice who to purchase RU etc and what I could use .

Before:

Starting to grow back slightly after adding, Promox, Dactokart and derma roller.

Coming And still regrowing yet will update more:

Left side patch was pretty big:

Will take more pictures weekly and will cut hair short with light il update this thread.

MPB crown back in 2010

Crown:
    Before:

After: still growing

I also cut wheat from my diet and eating healthy now, *following this thread I believe it helps but seriously my hair has never been this good ever, feels like iv been reborn with thick hair , man I feel so happy.

Wheat free bodybuilding hairloss thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=160444941

Any questions feel free to ask I'm here to stay and help others, Mark has given me the knowledge plus my research daily, I also wasted a ton of money buying bullshit hairloss stuff. Believe me I can post pictures of my room stuffed with bullshit you name it I have tried it. Keep it simple guys because there's too much crap, keep a good clean diet *and good proven regime.

Ps I have suffered major Fin sides so those who need advice and help how to counter this hit me up, il do my best to help you on how I delt with these sides to still be on FIN 3 years later .

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Ps I have suffered major Fin sides
    This is the internet. Everybody has suffered major sides on fin.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    This is the internet. Everybody has suffered major sides on fin.
    Well not everyone and again not everyone has suffered to the extent you feel suicidal .

Dang dude! Those results look boss! You have really thick hair from the get go...jealous haha. Either way man keep it up!

Thanks man , the thick hair has got thicker thanks to this regime .

Amazing jazz! Is there a way i can contacy you ?
    Whats your cell? I want to ask you something

Quote Originally Posted by Kenkieth16 View Post
    Amazing jazz! Is there a way i can contacy you ?
    Whats your cell? I want to ask you something

Yes sure email me jass897@hotmail.com then il send you my phone number although I am in the uk .

Update on this things are getting so much better, I dropped Dactokart cream well over a month ago, regrowth is still getting insane. I seem to be shedding a lot still maybe the weak hairs are being pushed, but no sign of thinning just more regrowth .

Ok i just emailed you lol

how did you counter the fin sides?