+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

You sure are bunching around the bush.
    My point is that you CANT GET ATTRACTIVE WOMAN if you too dont look good! And hairloss has BIG impact on our looks.
    I didnt say you cant be happy.
    Bonus, yes, you can get attractive woman if you are rich, but that is pathetic and humiliating as she will never truly feel lust for you.

Quote Originally Posted by gascoigne View Post
    You sure are bunching around the bush.
    My point is that you CANT GET ATTRACTIVE WOMAN if you too dont look good! And hairloss has BIG impact on our looks.
    I didnt say you cant be happy.
    Bonus, yes, you can get attractive woman if you are rich, but that is pathetic and humiliating as she will never truly feel lust for you.
    You must be VERY young! What you’re saying is rarely true in the adult world. Women “lust” and are turned on by many different things. Women are not like men. Most women would be turned on more by feeling sexy or attractive themselves. It’s actually more about them than it is about you. What’s pathetic is that there are so many young guys who actually believe the type of stuff you are posting. You don't have to live with these beliefs. They are not true in most cases.

I have to respond here as my life experience is unique having spent most of it in the night club industry and not just that, everything that is associated with it that happens outside of it.

Yes some women will settle for status as it’s an easier meal ticket and women for the most part want to have babies and they need a man in order for that to happen. So yes they are with that person but very often secretly in their mind they want the real man. The man that acts like a man because that is the only way he knows how to act.

Learning to act like a man can only happen from the cues you pick up in your youth. Mostly from your parents interaction and also those outside the family structure. If the father is more masculine chances are you too will be the same because he treats you only like he knows his father treated him. For instance many animals in nature will wrestle with their young in order to create an aggressiveness they need to survive. My father always wrestled with both my brother and myself. Same goes for the uncles it was all natural. This does transfer over into adulthood.

My dad once brought home a painting that one his female customers gave him. Did he hang it up on the wall…………of course he did. Was my mother upset about it……………..no he was being a man and that is what attracted her to him. Did I realize this cue at the time…………….no of course not, it was just part of growing up. Now multiple those cues by the thousands and that is who you slowly become deep inside. The core of who you are, it all happens in those formative years. Chances are what your father cared about is what you care about. It almost becomes an ego thing to create a smaller version of themselves.

Can you change as an adult to be more masculine……………………probably very hard to do and only under extreme circumstances.

Women are not in general looking for a pretty boy for a life partner……………it’s too feminine for most. The guys that really obsess about their hair don’t realize it’s too feminine of a trait. It’s okay to look good but do not obsess about it you become like a woman…………………don’t you get it.

Many women cannot stand to be around a guy that is too wimpy……………it’s just a fact. I even find myself being very irritated by a man that does not act like a man. A friend of my wife’s son has been staying with us. He is about 30 and I have to admit it’s almost like he needs to have his assed kicked. He’s a good guy but geezze ………….man up already. Over the winter here in Chicago he asked me if I was going out to do sprints in the below zero weather. Of course I’m going…………….what’s the problem……….what happens if you are in a situation where you need to work outside in the weather or hunt for food…………….oh it’s too cold out………………..I’m not sure he gets it as many others don’t seem too either. This is only one example now multiple that by hundreds and the same thing I see a women will see and for most it is a complete turn off.

Most men are attracted to very feminine women………………..same goes for women they in turn are really attracted to masculine men……………….but of course they will settle. When a woman hits 30………..it’s all bell, sirens and flashing lights………………………and that her own circle gets hitched and starts a family the louder and brighter it all gets.

So have some status and act like a man.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J_B_Davis View Post
    You must be VERY young! What you’re saying is rarely true in the adult world. Women “lust” and are turned on by many different things. Women are not like men. Most women would be turned on more by feeling sexy or attractive themselves. It’s actually more about them than it is about you. What’s pathetic is that there are so many young guys who actually believe the type of stuff you are posting. You don't have to live with these beliefs. They are not true in most cases.
    This is very true. Very young men often don't comprehend this. Often, honest women will even tell men these things out of frustration. It took years of marriage for these male, female differences to sink into my head. Men just don't see life the way women do and we often assume women view life the way we do.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1070 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Young guys just don’t get it………..they want to be Justin Bieber their whole life and have the Justin Bieber hairline. Even Justin Bieber knows he can no longer be Justin Bieber and has to be something else. You can look at any teen age type heartthrob throughout the years and for the most part each and every one of them had to become something else as the hairline and all that goes with it appeals only to the teeny bopper or the twenty something that is still a teeny bopper.

When you see these pop stars reinventing themselves they do it because they have to, as the teeny bopper thing no longer works. They all do it because there is no choice if they want to continue being a pop star.

Stop obsessing about a teeny bopper hairline it’s not something a mature woman cares about. Yes take care of yourself but do not become a woman along the way by obsessing about it……………………most women find it a huge turn off.

What a completely delusional ****ing way of thinking. I'm living proof this is bull shit. Lol... Women don't know wtf they want, quit being a pu*sy and wallowing in self pity and make them want you. 100 bucks says you weren't getting women before you lost your hair and couldn't get em if you got it back.. bc you don't know how to.

Looks are pretty much everything? If it wasn't so, this would not be in all news:
    http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...icture-2014206

Read this story. Its a myth that women don't place a high value on looks.

https://news.yahoo.com/arrestees-han...033406733.html

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Perhaps as in the Star Trek spoof "Galaxy Quest" one day we will all have "Appearance Generators" and won't need to worry about the way we really look.

JBDavis, you are so right when you say "most women would be turned on more by feeling sexy or attractive themselves. It's actually more about them than it is about you." I've always felt that way, and even though I'm happily married I still really like it when men compliment me and mean it.