+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Doctor Representative

Quote Originally Posted by gascoigne View Post
    b) cultural (there is big negative stigma on baldness, pop culture and mass media influenced this stigma big time, becouse of this, almost no girl want to be with someone who society percieve as unattractive. This is why even NW1 with balding vertex is still considered as bald guy).

true.. true.... annoying every time these things pop up in the media..

in the first pic, Carrie is almost disgusted after discovering her BF uses Rogaine.
    SATC.jpg

in the second pic, from Hangover, the fiancee is a major B*** to the balding guy.
    hangover.jpg
    AfterHair is a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi

AfterHair's regimen includes:
    HT #1 2710 grafts by Dr Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA in 2012
    Rogaine foam 2xdaily, since 2012
    Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012

Sorry but the general idea in the OP is correct. You guys saying other things matter more than looks....for traditional relationships w/ older women sure. But when it comes to sex & general treatment looks are still CRUCIAL after 25, I can tell you this from experience. This is why a woman married to a doctor/lawyer will sleep w/ the goodlooking bus driver on the side

It's all in the head really isn't it!? You've just got to be happy with yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    Sorry but the general idea in the OP is correct. You guys saying other things matter more than looks....for traditional relationships w/ older women sure. But when it comes to sex & general treatment looks are still CRUCIAL after 25, I can tell you this from experience. This is why a woman married to a doctor/lawyer will sleep w/ the goodlooking bus driver on the side
    Does this really happen often? Holy shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Bingo! You can get by just on looks when you are young. Once you hit your mid to late 20's(maybe even sooner) you have to bring something else to the table. Before some of you have a heart attack, I will say that yes women will still consider your looks, but that alone will not guarantee you success with the best women.
    I know what you're saying but not every guy is wanting to get married in his 20s. Women start looking for a stable guy with status once their looks start to wane and they're forced to settle down. I used to bartend in college and for a year afterwards. Used to work with two guys in their early 30s that lived off a bartending/server salary and they pulled good looking twenty-something women with relative ease.

Quote Originally Posted by akai View Post
    I know what you're saying but not every guy is wanting to get married in his 20s. Women start looking for a stable guy with status once their looks start to wane and they're forced to settle down. I used to bartend in college and for a year afterwards. Used to work with two guys in their early 30s that lived off a bartending/server salary and they pulled good looking twenty-something women with relative ease.
    Sure they want to settle down. The real question here is: do you want to be settled down for or do you want to be truly desired and loved?