+ Reply to Thread

Default Thermodome has arrived

You might as well post a link from The Onion.... The dailymail is notorious for bad reporting, taking things out of context, and over exaggerating results. Seriously man Lasers are NOT effective, and this has been proven time and time again both by users and by the fact that not many researchers and/or companies choose to pursue laser treatments for hair growth any further. Laser treatments and devices are incredibly over-priced and a complete waste of money for incredibly minimal results. I've seen your threads and first of all, your hairloss seems non-existent and judging from the pics any hairloss that you MAY have is exaggerated. You keep promoting laser therapy even though the "results" you have are very likely due to other treatments. Yes you may say that laser therapy is FDA cleared, but that only means it's safe to use for consumers, it says nothing about its efficacy. Seriously stop promoting products and hyping them to be much more effective than they really are, because you might lead many newer members into buying an expensive product which does practically nothing for their hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Haircure View Post
    You might as well post a link from The Onion.... The dailymail is notorious for bad reporting, taking things out of context, and over exaggerating results. Seriously man Lasers are NOT effective, and this has been proven time and time again both by users and by the fact that not many researchers and/or companies choose to pursue laser treatments for hair growth any further. Laser treatments and devices are incredibly over-priced and a complete waste of money for incredibly minimal results. I've seen your threads and first of all, your hairloss seems non-existent and judging from the pics any hairloss that you MAY have is exaggerated. You keep promoting laser therapy even though the "results" you have are very likely due to other treatments. Yes you may say that laser therapy is FDA cleared, but that only means it's safe to use for consumers, it says nothing about its efficacy. Seriously stop promoting products and hyping them to be much more effective than they really are, because you might lead many newer members into buying an expensive product which does practically nothing for their hair.
    I grow laser has been very effective for making my hair thicker dark stronger and stopping my hair loss so don't go saying laser don't do anything, I'm not the only user that's having success with igrow user doke stopped his loss

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    I grow laser has been very effective for making my hair thicker dark stronger and stopping my hair loss so don't go saying laser don't do anything, I'm not the only user that's having success with igrow user doke stopped his loss
    First off your hairloss judging by the pictures is MINIMAL at best, and secondly I didn't say laser doesn't do anything, I said it is incredibly ineffective which is different from not working. Yes it's possibly that laser may help, but the effect is so insignificant compared to other treatments it's pretty much useless to fork over $800+ for a fancy device. Doke is using many other treatments as well so again you can't say that it's mainly because of the laser treatment. Just the fact that lasers are NOT FDA APPROVED tells you that even though they went through many trials, it was not deemed to be effective in labelling it a hairloss treatment, but only enough to be cleared as a safe product to use.

I'm not trying to force an argument here, but if lasers were so effective as you claim they are, then why are they not universally prescribed as effective hair loss treatments alongside Finasteride and Minoxidil? Laser treatments have been around for over a decade, and surely throughout that entire time, if lasers were so effective then many many people would be using them, but the fact is they are not. I don't think it's fair to exaggerate such an expensive product to members on the forum without specifically stating the fact that it will not stop hairloss.

Quote Originally Posted by Haircure View Post
    First off your hairloss judging by the pictures is MINIMAL at best, and secondly I didn't say laser doesn't do anything, I said it is incredibly ineffective which is different from not working. Yes it's possibly that laser may help, but the effect is so insignificant compared to other treatments it's pretty much useless to fork over $800+ for a fancy device. Doke is using many other treatments as well so again you can't say that it's mainly because of the laser treatment. Just the fact that lasers are NOT FDA APPROVED tells you that even though they went through many trials, it was not deemed to be effective in labelling it a hairloss treatment, but only enough to be cleared as a safe product to use.

I'm not trying to force an argument here, but if lasers were so effective as you claim they are, then why are they not universally prescribed as effective hair loss treatments alongside Finasteride and Minoxidil? Laser treatments have been around for over a decade, and surely throughout that entire time, if lasers were so effective then many many people would be using them, but the fact is they are not. I don't think it's fair to exaggerate such an expensive product to members on the forum without specifically stating the fact that it will not stop hairloss.
    Igrow laser has made my hair thicker than niZoral and minoxdill did you just wait for the user stay thick to post he's pics ineffective my ass

Igrow laser has made my hair thicker than niZoral and minoxdill did you just wait for the user stay thick to post he's pics ineffective my ass
    Dude seriously I've seen your before and after pictures, no one on this planet could tell you have hairloss and no one could even tell the difference in terms of hair density, and hair quality. The fact here is you are spreading bs claims and rewording other people's statements to promote laser treatments

Here are a few examples:

Quote:
    by thechamp
    I'm willing to put all my money that igrow laser made your hair thicker and darker and most of your results , I'm emailing igrow ATM of they could make a more powerfull laser I'm almost certain it's led lasers in the igrow it's a breakthrought

Jazz1:
    No because I used igrow back in January and saw no results of regrowth! When I added the cream and Promox in April that's when hairs started sprouting out alongside the derma roller. Also igrow does not regrow hair it maintains hairs.

User jazz is reporting results in his regime and igrow is part of his regime, I want igrow to make a more powerful version of the igrow, it's the led lasers getting the results I'm so certain if we could get a igrow helmet with double the led lasers and normal lasers we could see results with higher norwoods!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    No no no, your getting my results mixed up! I started igrow in January I saw no results in regrowth at all I used it every other day. When I added Dactokart cream like Saba gel and Promox spray DMi alongside derma roller in April that's when hairs started growing. You can't be claiming igrow souly grows hairs etc, my understanding your using minoxidil that's more powerful than the igrow, maybe the igrow helps alongside minoxidil but I bet you and I dare you to stop minoxidil see if the igrow maintains your hair.........

Lol why don't you stop minoxidil than? I'm sorry but nothing beats the big 3 and then promox. I used the igrow and saw no regrowth until I added dactokart and promox. I still use igrow but I personally don't see it being better than minoxidil even looking at that YouTube guys results were not impressive minoxidol does better!

I'm not going to lie to anyone here as I'm honest, I've wasted a lot of money on bullshit. My opinion people don't get your hopes up because igrow does not beat any regime in the big 3 not even regenepure.

You are right, something is definitely coming out of your ass, and it's complete bullshit. Laser treatments may improve hair condition, but they will not stop prevent Androgenic Alopecia. I honestly would like to see any proof you actually have hair loss, any form of visual evidence in your hairloss and after pics using ONLY laser treatments.