+ Reply to Thread

Default HT by surgeon Glenn Charles of the Charles Medical Group of Boca Raton, Florida

Hello

I recently had a 1500 follicular unit graft hair transplant by Dr. Glenn Charles of the Charles Medical Group of Boca Raton, Florida. He and his staff were very professional throughout the entire procedure. It's only been a few days since I had my procedure, but in that short time period, I have experienced little to no discomfort. The grafts look great and the re-constructed hairline looks natural.

I spent several months researching hair transplant surgeons in my area. Dr Charles was one of the only surgeons in my area with the experience and professionalism I look for in surgeons. Additionally, when I was presented with procedure options, I never felt pressured or obligated. Dr Charles and his staff were always honest and professional. I am looking forward to my results.

Thank you Dr. Charles!!

Hi do you have pictures. May I ask how old you are. How is the cost compared to others in the community. Dr Charles appears to have a very good reputation in the community but I see few threads or post here. Maybe I am not looking in the right place. Thank you

Thread is useless without pics

My third Hair Transplant session! I have to say, best overall experience I have ever had! Almost Painless, Everyone From Doctor Glen Charles and His entire Staff Were Incredible! They were courteous, explained everything to me. What am awesome experience! I would highly recommend Dr. Charles and his staff! Also, I priced several places and Doctors and they were very competitive as well!!! Top Notch Service!!!!!! Jay Bressler - One Happy Customer!!!

I am 48 and had my hair started receeding in front when I was 22. At 25 I had 3 procedures to add hair to my front hairline. Back then the processes were not as good, but still had a good result. I was able to maintain the rest of my hair through Propecia and also Rogaine. Eventually I stopped taking Propecia due to the negative side affects. In my mid 40's I started losing hair on the crown and last year I decided to get transplants. I got a referral from my barber of Dr. Glenn Charles and also checked him out online. I met with him and found him to be very knowledgable and professional. I had 2000 grafts down 10 months ago, mostly in the crown but some to thicken up the front. Dr, Charles advised me I would probably need another procedure on the crown to get the density I wanted. So last week I completed my second procedure with him with another 1500 grafts. I think I will now have the density I desire. Overall I would highly recommend Dr. Glenn Charles, his staff was great and many have been doing this for 10-15+ years. Vanessa his front office person was super nice and very responsive in the whole process. I think anyone who is bothered by hair loss should at least meet with a "qualified" doctor like Dr. Glenn Charles to see what options are available to them.