+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Good ideas, contact media or a blog. I really don't understand why a 50 graft test is refused. Its still advertised on the website. This is literally discrimination.

its 2014
    and we're still wasting time with gho when he actively refuses any sort of cooperation

just watching the soccer match between england and italy right now.
    rooney's hair looks good. at the crown he's a bit thinner, but everything else is nice.
    i wonder if that's from the 85% regeneration =D

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    just watching the soccer match between england and italy right now.
    rooney's hair looks good. at the crown he's a bit thinner, but everything else is nice.
    i wonder if that's from the 85% regeneration =D
    I don't think Rooney ever has an HST done from Dr. Gho. Wesley Sneijder from the Dutch team definitely has and his hair looks great.

Rooney went to a clinic in London.

It's been 9 months and 1 week since gaz's last HST, so according to HASCI the final result is visible now (they always email their customers that at the 9 months mark). So if you want, Gaz, we can do some new analysis ? We have some decent photo's, we know they drilled 2316 times to get 1300 grafts so we could make an even more accurate estimate now of the regeneration. Even if we neglect recipient, we can do an analysis of a few random area's (left side, back, right side) and do some counting to see if it corresponds with previous numbers ?

I've been thinking about it, and actually it would be exciting to do an analysis. I think we all agree (even Ironman, judging by his last post), that regrowth is nowhere near the 85% hasci promises. But maybe it does happen somewhat, in my previous analysis it showed about 38% room for regrowth. We can analyse it pretty well this time:

We know that 1300 grafts were extracted and 1000 holes were drilled as failed extractions. So it's to be expected that in 1000 sites ALL hair grew back (these were just the failed extractions) and in 1300 sites either grafts grew back with less hair or no hair at all (completely extracted grafts + split grafts, but every time it yielded a graft for transplantation). In that case no regrowth at all happened. But if in say 1600 sites ALL hair grew back, then we know that some regrowth did actually happen for sure ! And we dont need to monitor all 2300 extraction points of course, we could analyse 25% for example, on some random spots. If we see that in random area's each time on average 10 of the 23 extractions points grew back completely and 13 extraction sites with less hair or not at all, we know that HASCI is just splitting grafts. But if that number is higher, then we can calculate a regrowth percentage. Would be interesting to know, right ? We all know HASCI is lying about that 85%, but it would be interesting to know if they actually did reach for example 35% regrowth.

Anyway I think this is our one and only shot at exposing HASCI (and maybe to prove that regrowth actually did somewhat happen, albeit much lower than 85%)

And my prediction: Out of each cluster of 23 extraction points, on average:

A) 6 didn't grow back at all (completely moved to recipient)
    B) 7 grew back with less hair (in accordance with JJJJR's findings. So these are split grafts: one part stays in donor, other part is moved to recipient)
    C) 10 grew back completely (the failed extractions)

Conclusion in this case would be: No regrowth at all, just moving and splitting of grafts. And this is exactly what I think that happens, I'd love to see if this holds true ! And if this holds true, then we're going to do something, seek the media, contact the Dutch authorities and regulators, whatever, then HASCI needs to suffer !

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    And my prediction: Out of each cluster of 23 extraction points, on average:

A) 6 didn't grow back at all (completely moved to recipient)
    B) 7 grew back with less hair (in accordance with JJJJR's findings. So these are split grafts: one part stays in donor, other part is moved to recipient)
    C) 10 grew back completely (the failed extractions)

Conclusion in this case would be: No regrowth at all, just moving and splitting of grafts. And this is exactly what I think that happens, I'd love to see if this holds true ! And if this holds true, then we're going to do something, seek the media, contact the Dutch authorities and regulators, whatever, then HASCI needs to suffer !
    i'm thinking exactly the same. NO REGROWTH at all! just splitting grafts.
    and how the hell can they do 1000 failed extractions? that's almost 50% failure rate!
    i think that could be part of the tactics, to make patients believe there is sooo many regrowth from all those extraction sites.

BTW: why do we know that there were 1000 failed extractions? did they really count that? how crazy is that? and what if they lied? we wouldn't be able to analyze the regrowth then. if they give us a wrong number they could tune their results to their advantage.