+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Laser caps?

What are the approved FDA hairloss products?

Igrow laser works it's been FDA approved I have had results it works better than nizoral people here say laser is a scam user doke stopped his hair loss I stopped my hair loss and it's much thicker, it works best in conjunction with the big 3 but it works better than nizoral hands down enough said

I see several on eBay,, I ask the seller's why they are selling them? The honest sellers say it's because they didn't see new hairs, but also say didn't use it often enough.. But I know what they're getting at ��

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Igrow laser works it's been FDA approved I have had results it works better than nizoral people here say laser is a scam user doke stopped his hair loss I stopped my hair loss and it's much thicker, it works best in conjunction with the big 3 but it works better than nizoral hands down enough said
    It hasn't been FDA approved. It's been FDA cleared and there is a massive difference.

I have been using the igrow once every second day on setting three in conjunction with foligain foam (minox) and can't say that I have seen any positive results yet but it has only been about a month and a half now.
    The igrow helmet isn't too much of a bother and if you read the manual it states that once the desired results are achieved you may lower your frequency of usage.
    The only thing I find annoying about the entire igrow task is that I have to pack it all up neatly in the box each time but that is purely a me thing as I am sure others don't go to that much effort as i do and have it on hand ready to go for use.

I find minox more of a fastidious task to be honest, morning and night not to mention the fact that it makes your hair all gummy if you do not wash it out and on the other hand if your hair is not gummy from build up it's all dry and straw like :/

Quote Originally Posted by Hair Bear View Post
    I have been using the igrow once every second day on setting three in conjunction with foligain foam (minox) and can't say that I have seen any positive results yet but it has only been about a month and a half now.
    The igrow helmet isn't too much of a bother and if you read the manual it states that once the desired results are achieved you may lower your frequency of usage.
    The only thing I find annoying about the entire igrow task is that I have to pack it all up neatly in the box each time but that is purely a me thing as I am sure others don't go to that much effort as i do and have it on hand ready to go for use.

I find minox more of a fastidious task to be honest, morning and night not to mention the fact that it makes your hair all gummy if you do not wash it out and on the other hand if your hair is not gummy from build up it's all dry and straw like :/
    All I do is use a empty cardboard box and place it upside down after I use it it's to hard to pack it in it's original box every day , just a empty cardboard box place it in up side Dow. After you finish