Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goldbondmafia
    • Oct 2011

Where to get dutasteride - Canadians!!!

Question is for any Canadians and hopefully Dan26 reads this but where do you guys get your dutasteride? My doctor is going to research the drug a bit before deciding whether I will get it or not.
  • Dan26
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by goldbondmafia
    Question is for any Canadians and hopefully Dan26 reads this but where do you guys get your dutasteride? My doctor is going to research the drug a bit before deciding whether I will get it or not.
    I got it on rx from my doc bro. Don't know of any online pharmacies that ship to Canada :S

Comment

• goldbondmafia
      • Oct 2011

Fair enough man, your lucky, I'm hoping my doctor will eventually prescribe it to me.

Btw where do you buy your liquid minox from? I don't trust the Amazon or eBay sources but decided to finally use topicals?

Comment

• lilpauly
        • Feb 2012

Fair enough man, your lucky, I'm hoping my doctor will eventually prescribe it to me.

Btw where do you buy your liquid minox from? I don't trust the Amazon or eBay sources but decided to finally use topicals?
        havesome1 order from the states then thwy can ship it to canADA

Comment

• rdawg
          • Jun 2012

I was wondering as well, I'm just gonna have to convince my doc to prescribe it next time I see him about FIN in september.

He's not very knowledgable on the stuff though, so I'm not sure.

If anyone finds a way WITHOUT having to get a prescription let me know, same thing with BIM, I definitely cant get my doc to give me that but I know Americans can get it for 10ish bucks a bottle!

Comment

Working...