Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thinkingaboutit
    • Sep 2012

Hair Loss Concealer's

I have never used hair loss concealers, and I wanted to find out about them from people who have used them.

My story is I was a NW6 on the hair loss scale. I have 2 FUE procedures done. I had my last one done about 7 months ago. I know you are supposed to wait at least a good year to know the full result.

So far I am happy with what I have done. In a some areas it could be thicker. However, given the fact that I was NW6, I believe based on what others have said, I have had good result. I was always told I would need at least 3 procedures to make it look really good.

I haven't decided if I want one more FUE done or not. In the meantime, I was at a photo shoot about 5 months ago, and the studio make up artist used hair spray concealer on me. It kind of made it look more thicker. I asked her about it, and she said they sometimes used it on people who were thinning. I had never used any before that.

So I wanted to know, if these products were bad for your hair. If they are bad in terms that they may make my hair fall out then I definitely don't want to be using such products. If not what is the communities opinion on them. If you use any would you recommend any in particular. I definitely don't want to be using anything on a daily basis. However, I thought it may be useful to use it when I go to major social events. I would not be comfortable about depending on such a product on a daily basis. I would rather get another FUE done.

Anyway, please let me know your opinion about such products.

Thank you.
Working...