+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by locke999 View Post
    I was under the impression that you think that if Follica finished their trials, they would effectively have a cure. I don't know where you get the notion that Follica is near finishing trials. Dr.Cotsarelis has told Desmond they need money to move on with trials. And just from the way he was talking to Desmond--2 million for something as good as finasteride, 20 million for cure--is pretty telling that he has nothing, or for whatever reason, investors are not on board.
    How much closer to completion would they need to be in order for you to say 'they're closer' if all they've got left is a Phase III trial?

That PureTech ventures pipeline website hasn't been updated in ages and is probably not even accurate. I think its just a quickly put together infographic meant to say "Hey look at us, look at all this stuff we got going on" and nothing more.
    That is definitely NOT a 'quickly put together infographic'. If you're going to say that, you may as well make the same statement about the entire website.

Follica IS close to a commercial treatment. This isn't even up for debate.

Whether or not they're actually going to run the trial, is another discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Would only be possible if clinical trials were to start today in Japan with a conditional commercial release in regards to the new regulation for stem cell treatments. Having said that, Replicel is starting phase II trials this year... who knows if they'd be willing to go commercial within 2 years.

Histogen isn't a stem cell therapy so thats out of the question but they only have one more clinical trial for a release in Asia.

Follica needs phase III trials to start and finish, it may be possible for them to finish them within 2 years but then of course will be a waiting period from the shitheads at the FDA that will hold it back for god knows how long.

However..... things always get delayed, so don't expect any miracles.
    Replicel isnīt sarting any trials in Japan, Shiseido is...with Replicels technique of course. Why shouldnīt they release a product after the short new regulated phase 2? they can still continue and improve their technique and release again as a final product. Replicel gets a nice percentage of the cash anyway so makes total sense. And why are people suspicious of Replicel anyway. For people that dislike finesteride/minoxidil that much, just like myself, their phase 1 results are awesome.

I wonder if this thread as opposed to basically the exact same one started a few days ago will cause the cure to appear any faster.

REALITY time. Nothing is coming to market within 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by CAlex View Post
    I wonder if this thread as opposed to basically the exact same one started a few days ago will cause the cure to appear any faster.

REALITY time. Nothing is coming to market within 2 years.
    In case you did not notice, this is a forum.

This message can be very repetitive, as i do not read everything in the forum, but, what do you think about a crowfunding for Follica?

We know we will have some interesting and powerful treatments in 5 years or so, we have seen some research about CB-03-01... But some people here with AGA cannot deal with finasteride and anti-androgens like that because the bad sides... Im trying to make my hair loss slowler with minox... But this is not eternal, as my hairline is receding.

I think we should help bringing that "bridge-medicine" that keeps our hair (or improve it) until we have the future treatments... A medicine or treatment without bad sides. I know is not perfect, but for all those young people dealing with aga would be amazing.

Young people with AGA need it... Some of us are nw2-4. Freezing our AGA and recovering part of our hairline is necessary, we cannot wait 5-6 years.

Where can I find replicels's phase 1 results?

First forgive my English I'm Spanish. According desmond leo conversation that he had with the dr told him that Costarelis 2 million dollars one could do better than minox and finasteride. The question is what we are all desperate, going over and over in the forum, looking for clinical trials testing drugs even some people not APPROVED. It would not be reasonable to launch a kickstarter where everyone put € 200 and achieve fast Correria 10,000 sucripciones like wildfire through the forums around the world if there were a guarantee behind it costarelis.
    Think it would be nice to know as of today we have something better than minox and finasteride and maybe no side effects and hence move forward to complete healing in January 2016.

I know tachareis me crazy but I also know that you would give you all the 200 euros delighted now to end this.

Quote Originally Posted by lupero83 View Post
    First forgive my English I'm Spanish. According desmond leo conversation that he had with the dr told him that Costarelis 2 million dollars one could do better than minox and finasteride. The question is what we are all desperate, going over and over in the forum, looking for clinical trials testing drugs even some people not APPROVED. It would not be reasonable to launch a kickstarter where everyone put € 200 and achieve fast Correria 10,000 sucripciones like wildfire through the forums around the world if there were a guarantee behind it costarelis.
    Think it would be nice to know as of today we have something better than minox and finasteride and maybe no side effects and hence move forward to complete healing in January 2016.

I know tachareis me crazy but I also know that you would give you all the 200 euros delighted now to end this.
    !. Firstly, the people at the hair websites are unreliable.

2. Cotseralis might not be telling the truth. He might not really have a treatment that is significantly better than minoxidil + propecia that could be released so soon. If he was telling the truth why wouldn't Follica just finish bringing it to market? If they had a treatment that is significantly better than minoxidil + propecia and they brought it to market they could make money from it.

3. Anyway, if they really do have such a treatment, and if they would prove it to us, and make guarantees, then I would definitely chip in $200.