+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question My Norwood 7 friend just married a hottie blonde 10/10...

Seriously, this guy just does not seem to care about hair. He shaves it all off, and this gorgeous European blonde just married him. And I mean a 10/10.

Serious ?:

Is suffering from balding just in our mind???

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    Seriously, this guy just does not seem to care about hair. He shaves it all off, and this gorgeous European blonde just married him. And I mean a 10/10.

Serious ?:

Women lower their standards in terms of looks for long term relationships/marriages just like men lower their standards for short term relationships. Women are more concerned about financial security than looks for marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post

Serious ?:

Well if you find that the only bad thing about balding is that you have lower chances of getting girls, then yea it's all in our minds. But to guys who care about their hair because they prefer to have it rather than not, it's a different story. Like for me I don't really care if girls like hair or not, because all girls have different preferences. It's more about what you prefer to have, like I prefer to have hair because I look better and feel more comfortable with it, and because i don't like the "bald look".

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Women lower their standards in terms of looks for long term relationships/marriages just like men lower their standards for short term relationships. Women are more concerned about financial security than looks for marriage.
    Aaand True. Gettins flings with a NW7 would be a different story.

Default right on Haircure

I think it all does ultimately boil down to what keeps use happy because we have to live with ourselves 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    I think you are spot on there

There is a subforum over at ************ called "The Impact of Hair Loss", and all it consists of are guys complaining about how baldness is a curse and how it is the reason why they will never find women. Baldness is a sexual death sentence. You will never get laid again, and you will never get a woman to marry you.

Here is what I have to say to those people:

Do you ever wonder that the reason you personally can't attract women might not have much to do with your hair? Have you ever thought that you, sitting there complaining on the internet, just don't have much to offer to any women? Do you think that maybe, your utter lack of self confidence can be sensed by women and is a huge turn off to them? Maybe you have no life ambitions? Maybe you have a shitty job? Maybe you smell bad? Maybe you are a slob and don't go to the gym? What do you really have to offer?

Going bald is a sexual death sentence? This is empirically wrong. If bald men never got laid, baldness would stop being a thing. The vast majority of male pattern baldness is genetic. If young bald men weren't passing their genes on, male pattern baldness would fairly quickly fade from the world's population over several generations. As far as I can tell, baldness hasn't decreased in incidence over time. Balding men are still laying all kinds of pipe because, unlike you, they have qualities that attract women and they are confident enough to know it.

The fact is that most women do not value hair as much as we think they do. If you have other things going for you, you will be attractive to many women. You won't attract all women, and yes some women will turn you down because you lack hair. But you there, complaining like an ass on the internet, really think that the reason all women stay clear from you is because you are lacking hair? Stop looking for pity on the forums and go out and improve yourself. If you have any self-worth you will be able to attract women.

/end rant.

Good? I mean yes amazingly two people getting married depends on many many things. You will get many different answers because really its an opinion, but I would say hair changes someones appearance for the worse just because it makes you look a lot older.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ericgerard View Post
    There is a subforum over at ************ called "The Impact of Hair Loss", and all it consists of are guys complaining about how baldness is a curse and how it is the reason why they will never find women. Baldness is a sexual death sentence. You will never get laid again, and you will never get a woman to marry you.

Here is what I have to say to those people:

Do you ever wonder that the reason you personally can't attract women might not have much to do with your hair? Have you ever thought that you, sitting there complaining on the internet, just don't have much to offer to any women? Do you think that maybe, your utter lack of self confidence can be sensed by women and is a huge turn off to them? Maybe you have no life ambitions? Maybe you have a shitty job? Maybe you smell bad? Maybe you are a slob and don't go to the gym? What do you really have to offer?

Going bald is a sexual death sentence? This is empirically wrong. If bald men never got laid, baldness would stop being a thing. The vast majority of male pattern baldness is genetic. If young bald men weren't passing their genes on, male pattern baldness would fairly quickly fade from the world's population over several generations. As far as I can tell, baldness hasn't decreased in incidence over time. Balding men are still laying all kinds of pipe because, unlike you, they have qualities that attract women and they are confident enough to know it.

The fact is that most women do not value hair as much as we think they do. If you have other things going for you, you will be attractive to many women. You won't attract all women, and yes some women will turn you down because you lack hair. But you there, complaining like an ass on the internet, really think that the reason all women stay clear from you is because you are lacking hair? Stop looking for pity on the forums and go out and improve yourself. If you have any self-worth you will be able to attract women.

/end rant.
    Well said!!! Hair loss is really hard, but it can be overcome in many ways!

Quote Originally Posted by Haircure View Post
    Well if you find that the only bad thing about balding is that you have lower chances of getting girls, then yea it's all in our minds. But to guys who care about their hair because they prefer to have it rather than not, it's a different story. Like for me I don't really care if girls like hair or not, because all girls have different preferences. It's more about what you prefer to have, like I prefer to have hair because I look better and feel more comfortable with it, and because i don't like the "bald look".

This goes for me too.

As far as the original post goes, I call BS. Pics or it didn't happen. Is it the same NW7 you saw at the club making out with 2 tens? Did he decide to finally settle down? Where do you see all of these awesome norwood 7's? If that guys is just an average NW7 and he got a hot Euro hottie(not bought), then you should get him to join BTT. He would be a god around here.