+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Age30 NW3 View Post
    Oh and by the way, being short has been waaaaaaaay harder to live with than being bald.

Dude you are so full of it. LOL. I have read most of your posts. I thought I read yesterday that you were 6'3". Maybe you were just fibbing a bit. I don't know? If you are 5'7" like you first claimed, I would say that yes, that would be harder to deal with.

Short and bald...Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Age30 NW3 View Post
    Do you just want to be a cool person with a happy life and a soulmate? Well, you absolutely do not need hair for that. "Oh boo hoo girls like hair." Girls like lots of things. You know what they like most? Security. Think about that.
    Word(I agree).

I would rather be 5'7" with a full head of hair (provided I could keep it for life) than 5'10" and balding. I'm not particularly tall, but if someone offered me a full head of hair back or a few inches of height, I would take the hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Dude you are so full of it. LOL. I have read most of your posts. I thought I read yesterday that you were 6'3". Maybe you were just fibbing a bit. I don't know? If you are 5'7" like you first claimed, I would say that yes, that would be harder to deal with.

Short and bald...Damn.
    Dude...When I said I was 6'2", I also said that I was famous movie actor Channing tatum. Is it that difficult to detect when I'm joking? I am 5'7" and bald. And yet...I'm the only person here advocating self-acceptance as opposed to clinging desperately to yesterday. Interesting.

There was a guy I graduated college with who was 5'4" and shaved his head the entire time I knew him. When it grew out a little bit from him not shaving that day or whatever I could tell he had the NW6/7 toilet seat going on. He told me he had sex one time. The story behind his one sexual encounter sounded made up though honestly. He was my age and told me he started balding at 16.

i didn't realize you are practically nw0....u really should give fin time you may not need dut or RU save that for down the road

Quote Originally Posted by Mike K View Post
    There was a guy I graduated college with who was 5'4" and shaved his head the entire time I knew him. When it grew out a little bit from him not shaving that day or whatever I could tell he had the NW6/7 toilet seat going on. He told me he had sex one time. The story behind his one sexual encounter sounded made up though honestly. He was my age and told me he started balding at 16.
    A former employee of mine was around 5'7", slick bald, late 30's. This guy was a virgin. He didn't even try to hide that fact. Only he tried to make it seem like it was his choice claiming he was religious. He was so full of it. I saw right through that lie.

In college my two best friends were these guys from Minnesota who came from the same town. After college we all lived together in a house, worked restaurant jobs, got drunk, and had a jolly good time. One of those guys was a 6'3", big boned, blonde nordic looking guy named Alec. He would do stand up comedy at open mics. He had the absolute worst game of anyone I've ever known. The only girls he would sleep with were awkward tall chicks who loved how big he was.

"Notcoolanymore," you disappoint me. Ever since I've disclosed my height, you've been practically giggling with glee. At your age, I would think you'd have more of a grasp on what really matters in life. But it seems like you're still content to play high school games. This forum really is a depressing place...no one here seems to have any balls whatsoever. No one wants to dig deep and build character...it's all just "what pill can I take so I don't have to make any life changes or learn anything."

Most males in my family is between 6'2 and 6'5 and most of them are NW1 even those who're 60-70...

I didn't get either of those genes... Life is so ****ing unfair. Especially seeing friends of mine whose dads are slick bald at the age of 40 and 5'6 and yet they turned out to be both tall and NW1's.

Yup, life is completely unfair. Like a kid who gets leukemia or an afghani woman who gets executed for the crime of...getting raped. But your tall friends with hair, they still live on earth. They still have to make a living, they don't get all the girls they want, and someday they've gotta die. It's not like being tall gets you a free lunch. It would be fun, but it's not heaven.

You can be cooler than your tall friends. If you went the rest of your life without ever whining again, you'd be cooler than 90% of modern Americans. Same goes for if you got into killer shape or learned to be truly great at something.

Then on your deathbed you can say, "man...I kicked some ass." Is a guy with great hair gonna lay there and say, "man...I had great hair!"