+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardoD View Post
    You don't know that. You've no signs of hair loss or recession.

Nobody keeps their juvenile hairline, neither will you with a million drugs in your system. You'll need a big amount of spironlactone or androcour to do something about your "hair loss"
    My father and my mum's father are both bald. It's going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Plan C View Post
    I don't think you belong on a forum like this.
    You're right. This seems like a place where terrified men can comfort each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Age30 NW3 View Post
    You're right. This seems like a place where terrified men can comfort each other.
    You suggested I see a psychiatrist but why someone who has 'accepted' their hair loss would use their spare time to rack up 50+ posts on a hair loss site is beyond me.

I was trying to find a community of bald guys who provide strength to each other. I'm not perfect, there are lots of times when I hate being bald. Then I came here and was blown away by all the fear and whining. I couldn't help but speak out. But believe me...I'm done wasting my time.

I was trying to find a community of bald guys who provide strength to each other. I'm not perfect, there are lots of times when I hate being bald. Then I came here and was blown away by all the fear and whining. I couldn't help but speak out. But believe me...I'm done wasting my time.
    You're not. Some people will read your posts and keep that in mind. Just because i don't completely agree with you, i understand where your coming from. Although i think slybaldguys is more suitable for you. Besides at the end of the day your trying to help. And that's appreciable, at least from me.

I believe Age30 is trying to help, but at the end of the day this is still a hair loss forum. People come here for support and information on how to fight hair loss. Like somebody mentioned before there are other sites where people claim they are proud to be bald. Yes it would be great if I could just accept going slick and stop all treatments, but at this point I am not prepared to do that. I don't like the look. I still buzz my head, but I prefer to do that with some hair on my head.

The thing is, I would never suggest that someone lather up their dome and bic their hair off. Even if you're totally baldtastic, a no-guard buzz is sufficient. Yes, bald does not look as good as hair. But you can be a good-looking bald man, period. Fit bod, good teeth, good tan, good wardrobe. If you want to be gorgeous, then yes you will need hair. But you can absolutely be good-looking enough to attract a badass lady and have friends who care about you.

My point is that life will screw us all in the end. Learning to accept baldness will make you a deeper person. And when it's your time to die, you'll better prepared than someone who was too terrified to let go of something as silly as their hair.

It all comes down to your goals. Do you want to slay lots of tail, be on TV, or be a rockstar? Then yeah, you'll probably need hair.

Do you just want to be a cool person with a happy life and a soulmate? Well, you absolutely do not need hair for that. "Oh boo hoo girls like hair." Girls like lots of things. You know what they like most? Security. Think about that.

Oh and by the way, being short has been waaaaaaaay harder to live with than being bald.

Bro your a nw 0, u got thick sheep hair

yea you pretty much have 0 hairloss...not sure what you are wasting your money on. If you want to see a receded hairline at your age then maybe my post/pictures would knock some sense into you. You have better hair than half of the people that don't have any complaints about their hairline tbh.