+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Rogaine messed up my hair really bad!

So I have been a romaine user for the last 4 years, and used it relegeously the first 2 years the 3rd year i didn't always apply it 2 times a day, only once. The 4rd year i had some days where i didn't apply it at all typically 2-3 days. For some reason my hair started to shed like crazy so i went back for the 2 times a day application, and have done so for for the past month, but my shedding is so excessive that I have lost my left temple in just 2-3 weeks!

I don't know what to do. I'm shedding like crazy around 200-300 hairs per day and my hair is getting thinner an thinner for each day. I know I messed up, and that it is all my fault, but i can't avoid getting depressed. There has been days where i don't even want to go out in public, see friends etc. Everywhere i go, whatever i do, my thinning is all that I think about. I was thinking about trying out PRP at the end of this month, and if that fails too I wan to know if a HT is a option for thinning hair (no bald spots, but only thinning). The thinning on my head is now too obvious. My left temple is almost gone, all-over thinning, and a bald spot is tarting to emerge on the back of my head..

Sometimes I think that cancer would be easier to deal with!

NB: the excessive shed is something i notice whenever i apply romaine as the amount of hairs on my hands is just insane

Missing a few days of rogaine shouldn't make your hair shed like that.

I use a full cap once a day and occasionally miss days as well.

I know spex only uses rogiane 5 days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramazan View Post
    So I have been a romaine user for the last 4 years, and used it relegeously the first 2 years the 3rd year i didn't always apply it 2 times a day, only once. The 4rd year i had some days where i didn't apply it at all typically 2-3 days. For some reason my hair started to shed like crazy so i went back for the 2 times a day application, and have done so for for the past month, but my shedding is so excessive that I have lost my left temple in just 2-3 weeks!

I don't know what to do. I'm shedding like crazy around 200-300 hairs per day and my hair is getting thinner an thinner for each day. I know I messed up, and that it is all my fault, but i can't avoid getting depressed. There has been days where i don't even want to go out in public, see friends etc. Everywhere i go, whatever i do, my thinning is all that I think about. I was thinking about trying out PRP at the end of this month, and if that fails too I wan to know if a HT is a option for thinning hair (no bald spots, but only thinning). The thinning on my head is now too obvious. My left temple is almost gone, all-over thinning, and a bald spot is tarting to emerge on the back of my head..

Sometimes I think that cancer would be easier to deal with!

NB: the excessive shed is something i notice whenever i apply romaine as the amount of hairs on my hands is just insane
    Try not to worry, I shed like CRAZY while on Rogaine. Take a look what Rogaine did to me;

I went from this:

To this:

And back to this:

Mind you I was also on RU58841, but each time the shed was caused by Minoxidil.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Try not to worry, I shed like CRAZY while on Rogaine. Take a look what Rogaine did to me;

I went from this:

To this:

And back to this:

Seriously think about adding laser to your ru and minoxdil

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post

I went from this:

To this:

And back to this:

Hi Hellouser, I've been using finas 0.25mg for 8years now (i'm 30yrs old) and have started to have a receding hair line. The middle front of the hairline is sparse. I just bought Anagen Inc's RU bottle so i dont need to mix it myself. What do you think?

Should i also add minox? Im afraid my telogen hairs will shed like crazy as i have long hair (25cm length) to hide scars at my crown from a car accident.

How often do you shed?

Thanks so much if you could help in any way. Im desperate and confused.

Quote Originally Posted by robertc View Post
    Hi Hellouser, I've been using finas 0.25mg for 8years now (i'm 30yrs old) and have started to have a receding hair line. The middle front of the hairline is sparse. I just bought Anagen Inc's RU bottle so i dont need to mix it myself. What do you think?

Should i also add minox? Im afraid my telogen hairs will shed like crazy as i have long hair (25cm length) to hide scars at my crown from a car accident.

How often do you shed?

Thanks so much if you could help in any way. Im desperate and confused.

are you in the USA? i'm looking for legitimate RU that i don't have to mix...

Hey hellouser, are you still on minox in the third photo?

Doctor Representative

Quote Originally Posted by huawei View Post
    Hey hellouser, are you still on minox in the third photo?
    I think he is on it in the 3rd photo.. is that right, hellouser?
    AfterHair is a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi

AfterHair's regimen includes:
    HT #1 2710 grafts by Dr Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA in 2012
    Rogaine foam 2xdaily, since 2012
    Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012

Default rogaine better but limited

i have read rogaine has beneficialeffects on hair growth but it is limited.if we stop using all new hair will be loss.

With all current hair loss treatments, if you stop, all gains will be lost.