Threaded View

How recent are you referring to? The pic I posted when I was 21? I posted a different thread a few months ago with more recent pics that adequately show my current situation. Basically I started taking Fin every other day in order to preform better with my ex girlfriend who dumped me in October. Every other day Fin eliminated all side effects but brought on a massive shed from which I did not recover. I am now taking Fin every day again but my hair doesn't look as good as a system would and my dick doesn't work quite as well as it did without Fin. My sides from Fin are not major, they are minor, but they could be eliminated if I switched to a hair piece. I have gotten several girls numbers since October but have not been able to successfully get any in bed. I did manage to take one hook up as far as I could with other people sharing the same room to sleep in at the time, but then I went to work for 2 weeks and its really difficult to keep a girl's interest for 2 whole weeks while you're at work. If you keep texting them they think your a creep and if you don't they lose interest in you and don't text back when you're back from work. Perhaps I would have better luck if I wore a system?