+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

double posts
    Last edited by noisette; 01-03-2016 at 03:25 PM. Reason: double posts

Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    Well, this guy I'm in contact with seems alright, but this is internet - I could be speaking to a chinese teenager for all I know.
    BUT this guy sent me these very hi res photos, consistently over the last 5 months, and I know they haven't been photoshopped,
    and SOMETHING regrew his hair. I've tried to purchase the device through him for a few months but to no avail so far. That is not the work of a scammer, if he was a scammer he'd be all over me with selling the merch. But he isn't.

So far, I have no reason to believe he is scamming me in any way. Results are GREAT (my opinion) and I'm looking to test the device out personally so we know what we're up against.

Regards
    Hello Bananana
    Do you have some news about it ? thanks dude

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by noisette View Post
    Hello Bananana
    Do you have some news about it ? thanks dude
    Hi there,

I'm still in contact with him,
    I think progress has slowed down a bit, but nothing is lost, just slowed down.
    For me, it has been a remarkable regrowth so far...

I'll ask him to post the latest photos, no news when this will be available outside of Israel yet.

Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    Hi there,

I'm still in contact with him,
    I think progress has slowed down a bit, but nothing is lost, just slowed down.
    For me, it has been a remarkable regrowth so
    far...

I'll ask him to post the latest photos, no news when this will be available outside of Israel yet.
    Can you pm me his contact?
    I am Chinese and I may have better communication with him or even date him

Is it possible that the main factor in Pilox is the electorstimulation? I read somewhere that it has a beneficial effect on some kind of cell migration.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...-of-Your-Bones

...Can bone marrow mesenchymal cells migrate to the hair follicle? Yes, and they NEED TO otherwise you will develop mpb. Mpb can be prevented by topical anti-androgens but once you have damage then you need to have BMSC's migrate to the follicle to replace progenitor cells(cd200 and cd34+)...

1)Electroshockwave therapy:

Case E: besides bone healing, _______unexpected hair regrowth____ and reactivation of sweating, reduction of skin fibrosis and tactile hypersensitivity.

Anyone knows if this study is legit?
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...?dopt=Citation

" On average, terminal hair counts increased from 82 to 276 in the active treatment group"

I know it says to not do this, but ive tried using an electic stim device on my head before, but damn it doesnt feel good and the current only hits where the sticky pads are placed.
    So does anyone know of a way to disperse the current of a stim device across the entire surface of the scalp (and even in places where hair still exists)?

Inactive

Anyhow, dont know what to comment on previous posts.

I'm trying to get the device and try it on myself, no luck so far...
    I'll update you when something happens.

Hairegen is about to be launched internationally - though not in the US or Canada. I will give it a try! I received this email:

Dear ,

Thank you for your interest in the Hairegen device.
    I’m glad to inform you that in a few weeks Hairegen will be internationally available for online purchase (excluding USA and Canada).

In appreciation of your patience, we invite you to our limited pre-launch special program that includes:

· Pre purchase professional consultation
    · Personal premium support by Dimedico Israel
    · A special discounted price of 639 GBP for Hairegen package that includes 2 cartridges
    · Money back guarantee. After 6 months, subject to daily use, you may return the device and get a full refund if you are not satisfied with the outcome

To be eligible for the money back guarantee, please fill the form in the link http://goo.gl/forms/P7DXWhDmUs

For professional consultation please send current photos of your hair (preferably from several angles) to international@dimedico.co.il

We will advise how much Hairegen may help you. If you choose to purchase Hairegen, we will issue you a discount coupon and direct you to the online shop.

For any farther information feel free to contact Mirit from our office (international@dimedico.co.il)

Please note that this offer is valid for 2 weeks.

Ehud

Inactive

Thanks for the info!
    Does that mean whoever fills the form will be contacted/given the chance to order,
    or just those people who get this email?

How did you receive this email?
    thanks