+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Apart from that you keep the camera much closer in the 1st pic I dont see much difference ?

BTW, did you try this already, works really good man, my hair is so much thicker now:

The Sun is the major contributor to hair-loss. As such there are Ayurvedic solutions based on Sun’s planetaryattributes. The planetary essence of pitta must be neutralized by lime products. If the prospect of losing hair is identified early in life from the horoscope, one can take proper medication and substitutes from Ayurveda to avoid hair-loss. Astrologically speaking,appeasement of Sun by way of worship of Sun
    http://phaladheepika.blogspot.nl/201...-baldness.html

Cant wait to try this together with some blood sucking leeches and a foot massage from Yoram, what do you think, would that be an effective combination ? Do you know what Yoram thinks about astrology and sun worshipping ? I think some astrologic sun worshipping together with a DHT blocking foot massage would be the bomb ! And one can only imagine what would happen if you then add some blood sucking hair follicle inducing neogenesis kickstarting bloodsuckers !! Cant wait man !

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    BTW, did you try this already, works really good man, my hair is so much thicker now:

http://phaladheepika.blogspot.nl/201...-baldness.html

Cant wait to try this together with some blood sucking leeches and a foot massage from Yoram, what do you think, would that be an effective combination ? Do you know what Yoram thinks about astrology and sun worshipping ? I think some astrologic sun worshipping together with a DHT blocking foot massage would be the bomb ! And one can only imagine what would happen if you then add some blood sucking hair follicle inducing neogenesis kickstarting bloodsuckers !! Cant wait man !
    Why be sarcastic to me man

But on a serious note, how one can be even interested in a product from a guy who sells a range of the most crazy snake oil therapies ever known to mankind (seriously, blood sucking leeches ???? WTF !!!) is REALLY beyond me ... It's like asking a convicted bankrobber to keep an eye on your bank and expect him to do a good job. Or ask a pedophile to keep an eye on your kids while you're away : "Yeah he used to do that in the past but he's a changed man now" .... Yeah RRRRRIGHT.

But on a serious note, how one can be even interested in a product from a guy who sells a range of the most crazy snake oil therapies ever known to mankind (seriously, blood sucking leeches ????) is REALLY beyond me ... It's like asking a convicted bankrobber to keep an eye on your bank and expect him to do a good job. Or ask a pedophile to keep an eye on your kids while you're away : "Yeah he used to do that in the past but he's a changed man now" .... Yeah RRRRRIGHT.
    Well there's a lot of before and after pictures isn't there some one that has a 6 month update ?

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Well there's a lot of before and after pictures isn't there some one that has a 6 month update ?
    Yeah that's the guy who we caught with FAKE pictures: after about 1-2 months he posted a macro picture where he showed like crazy improvement, about 2x more hair while in the regular pictures there was NO improvement at all. And that's the guy you trust ? So you are interested in a product from a guy who sells blood sucking leeches and massages your feet to improve your hair and who is using a guy who was caught with fake pictures ? Repeat that sentence out loud and tell me how crazy it sounds !

And wouldnt it be extremely likely that this guy is on minox + fin ? So even if there really would be some change after 6 months, what does that tell you ?

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Why be sarcastic to me man
    Think of it. In a way somebody who sells snake oil product is even worse than an ordinary thief: if somebody rips the money you had in your pocket while you walk in the street, you just lost your money. But if somebody steals your money by selling you a worthless product, you didn't just lose your money, you also lost all the time you've put into using it. So to me, these people are WORSE than ordinary thieves. That's why people have to be warned. If you're willing to invest $500 into a snake-oil product, then just consider donating $250 instead into a charity that funds hairloss researchers instead. That's money WAY WAY WAY better spent !

+10000000000000000000000000000 Arashi!!! go to hell snake oil sellers!!!

But on a serious note, how one can be even interested in a product from a guy who sells a range of the most crazy snake oil therapies ever known to mankind (seriously, blood sucking leeches ???? WTF !!!) is REALLY beyond me ... It's like asking a convicted bankrobber to keep an eye on your bank and expect him to do a good job. Or ask a pedophile to keep an eye on your kids while you're away : "Yeah he used to do that in the past but he's a changed man now" .... Yeah RRRRRIGHT.
    OMG that was a good one.
    I'm actually laughing.

aaaand...done.

Arash, I realise you are absolutely convinced that Piloxll is a scam and clearly want to shut down any discussion on this issue.

However, there are some who are still waiting to obtain all the evidence. There were undoubtedly convincing pictures released initially, and while I'm probably 60-70%% thinking it's nothing, I would still like to see what evidence is released, and would like to be able to discuss this issue properly without it turning into a barrage of posts about it being a scam. I think it's clear there are questions e.g. the hairdresser story, closed forum etc. but I would like to keep a discussion thread open on it without it being locked, which is what's going to happen if it descends as the other thread did.

Also, I'm not 100% sure Yoram was selling from those websites; I believe the reality was a little more three dimensional than that.

Again, all I'm asking is we can keep this thread open, scam or not, I think many of us would like to see what further evidence piloxll come out with.